BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

The lvpk is one of the best kush around. Everybody else loves it Its just not my flavor. Its potent as shit as well. All the people that were gifted the cut are keeping it around for a long time. So Ill let ya know

Is it better then the bubba though... That is the question of the year...

S

SofaKingHigh

No, definitely not better than Pre-98 in any way IMO.

I'm done with her after I chop what's in bloom.

OG rules the Kush family with its lemon funk IMO.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

pk? purple kush or pure kush? IME the suge knight pure kush doesnt have any kush in it at all, its all chem/lemonthai/oldworldpaki. i love prekush OGs.

S

SofaKingHigh

Purple Kush. Got hyped by a dude in LV so the cut is known as LVPK. Yields above average for the quality, but if everyone's grows were averaged it probably yields closer to 1lb a light rather than 2.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

No, definitely not better than Pre-98 in any way IMO.

I'm done with her after I chop what's in bloom.

OG rules the Kush family with its lemon funk IMO.

See every og I've ever had don't match up to the bubba IMO I have had some extremely close og's once or twice but when it came down to it I still liked the bubba better as an all around weed. I think the og does kick a little harder on the potency tip but just the way the bubba smells looks and tastes is just retarded. I have that bubba right there though it's the sickest shit I know of at this point I have never seen nothing better in my life almost I don't think and I been smoking for a long time now..

On the flipside though I am not dumb and I realize there is better weed out there somewhere I don't know about. I know og is a big yielder and extremely potent... If I could cross an super quality og that yields big and is super potent with my bubba that is super quality and super potent but yields small and get a bubba og that looks smells and tastes like the bubba but yields and kicks you in the face like the og I think I would be on to something :) dreams do come true though I will find it one day I just gotta be patient.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

ogs's pre-kush are magical.

Kush (usually bubba) degrades it.

And i love pre 98 btw.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

pre kush OG was one of the most amazing sativas. ill snap some pics of my suge knight later today so you can see how different they are.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ok I dont really want to add to the threadjacking here - but my internet turrets is killing me

dont most OGs not have any Kush in them? I always thought it was funny they called OG Kush, kush when in fact most are sativa dominant

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

ok I dont really want to add to the threadjacking here - but my internet turrets is killing me

dont most OGs not have any Kush in them? I always thought it was funny they called OG Kush, kush when in fact most are sativa dominant

Yes, if you have been in the right place since the late 90's mother. Original og, Lemon larry, dave, Suge Knight, Tahoe, SFV, Poison, etc. all original S1 progressions of the real OG are mostly Chem91X[Lemon thaiXold world paki] variations. Matt Riot claims the Original doesn't even have the OWP in it. Im going to pop some beans soon.

However you need to remember you have raskal and swerve in cali and really every other breeder in the world crossing things with ogs and Kush is the money word. IME most of the world has not seen real ogs, only these knock off, crossed out variations of the original.

most people dont even know it means ocean grown.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sofa I have the bs 2.2 x sfv og and its very potent and yields great
let me know what up bro

St3ve

St3ve

WOW dude, go away for a few weeks and come back to this. I just had four, almost five eyegasms.

Looking spectacular bro, your shit just keeps getting better. kudos

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks bro
I think Im sold on the floranova in the UC stays very stable and the plants are thick and lush. The veg tray has had the babies in there since Friday and the roots are growing mad already. Ill try to snap some shots tomorrow
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Been trimmimg everyday 3 hrs a day since Sunday. It will be finished tonight.
Ill get some trimmed pics tomorrow along with an update for the rest of the grow.
Everything rockin
BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
only 3 hours a day? you have trimming elves or something bro?

shit I did 3 days in a row of over 12 hours each day sitting over a bucket - I am spent right now - not doing shit today but smoking finger hash

cant wait to see them in all their dried glory

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

4 man crew, 24 hours and 1 twister... we did half of one of the rooms...

3 hours a day sounds like a dream.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hahahaha
Well ya gotta figure theres only 8 plants to trim and I fly threw it as fast as a trimming machine.
I would totally go all out and trim for 12 hrs but the helps health doesnt allow it and I have a family to take care of as well.
Its looking like a good yield'

C

crossouttheiis

regardless of your helpers help, I know you only trim three hours a day anyways. dont stay away from your crop too long this weekend cause I know youre gonna party. have a good fourth of july.

Top Bottom