• Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im gonna just stay positive and hope there just gnats

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
So far the new years shit I thaught I had some fungas gnats now Im thinking it might be root aphids fucking coco
Does any of you know what I can use in my UC to kill these little fuckers. I been reading up and searching but its hard to find what I can use in my rdwc
Thanks guys
BG
Damn... I hope you don't have root aphids cuz I've been battling them fuckers for over a year now... There are the nymph and mother phases that don't have wings, but then they also become the winged phase (looks just like a fungus gnat) at a certain point. I've been able to keep them in check, but not totally eradicate them by using BioNeem in the past and more recently Azamax as a foliar spray... I also use Zone in my ebb 'n flow res, but it doesn't kill them completely... It just keeps their population under control and stops an outbreak. I was kinda hoping that Zone in a RDWC or UC at 2 ml/gal would work, but I guess I'll find out soon enough...

BTW, I'm gonna dump the Blue/Green Zone gold label into my UC now at 2 ml/gal... I'm guessing that I have approximately 42 gal of RO in the UC System 6 with 8 gal buckets filled to the lip... Hopefully I'm correct with my estimate of gallons... :thinking

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ummm you dont know how much water you put in your UC when you filled it?

bro

mix your water and then fill your UC - those pipes hold water as well

2ml is the highest you want to run the zone if your having temps over 70

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:giggle Sorry motherlode... I just filled it to the lip as I dont have a top off res installed yet. I do realize that there is a decent volume in the 2" PVC pipes and tubing from the return pump and chiller. However, I'm estimating a lower volume as a safety factor since I didn't measure the volume of RO... At this first mixing of DM veg nutes I'm going to be focused on the PPM's and can work back the volume calcs from their nutrient Calc to determine the actual volume of RO...

... Sorry about the thread jack BG... :itwasntme

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Them littler fucker were just gnats but I nuked em anyways with bayer insect killer.
Ill have a update tomorrow plants look great no ill effect from the poison in the veg room.

BG

F

f1ydave

My cheesus is looking just as frosty if not more. I'll try to source a good camera to update pics.

Are you finding that the donkey dick is still on the 6 week schedule in the UC?

T

Tdawg

Budgoggles,

If they are still in veg, ill hit them up with a dose of bayers. I used it in my veg and clone room when i had bad roots aphids problem, i havent not yet to see any of them until this day. Been probably like 2-3 months already.

Tdawg

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

F1 Its actually a 8 week strain but they should be alot bigger right now. Im not sure if its the DM gold or the UC just taking them longer to fill out. If There not as big as they usually are in a regular rdwc Im gonna try switching back to floranova for a run to see if theres a difference.

Tdawg thats what I hit em with in the veg room hit em with some other shit in the bloom room hope there gonna be good

BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Alright now Im comtemplating a nute switch just because Im beeting my head off the wall. Im either going with canna or h&g.
I already decided to switch out my boosters to bigbud and overdrive picked them up today.
Im gonna flush tomorrow and refill with dmgold and bigbud
Any pros and cons between h&g or canna that I should be aware of?
Im also done with the sterile game and going back to bacteria I flushed and added aquashield yesterday and then today added roots excelarator in the veg room fuck it
Im really close to busting out the chainsaw and dropping all the bitches down so I can have a fresh start but the partner wont let me do it. If the veg ladies aint ready by Friday off with there heads
Good luck to the rest of ya
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn... Guess I got sucked into the DM hype, but I'm gonna do my first UC run with the gold line and see how it goes... Mixing the nutes in as I write this...

And I'm about to water my vegging ebb 'n flow girls with 3 ml/gal of Bayer Tree and Shrub using RO... Do you guys pH this stuff after mixing? :wondering

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ok Im all better now I was a little pissed lately with the grow but its all good.
Im not going to run the zone anymore but Im still gonna use the DM gold with AN boosters at low ppms.
I flushed the veg rig and added aquashield and roots excelarator yesterday and in one day the root ball has almost doubled this shit works and it works fast. Im planning on putting the 8 veggers in bloom Friday

Heres a little update
Flushed and replaced the nutes DM gold along with bigbud
Frostitute day 33 12/12

kids_050.jpg

kids_054.jpg

kids_055.jpg

Still gonna get me some donkeys after all
kids_053.jpg

kids_064.jpg

kids_057.jpg

kids_058.jpg

kids_059.jpg

kids_061.jpg

kids_063.jpg

The veg room is up next
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres the veg room

kids_030.jpg

kids_031.jpg

The SB
kids_032.jpg

The WR
kids_033.jpg

The will be in the veg room Friday at noon getting hit with the 2k
Enjoy
BG

M

MaryJaneNorCal

Everything's looking good man! Cant wait to see final turnout of the Frosts! They should have a decent yield.

How do you like veging in the uc, vs veging on the table with the mothers?

Keep it up!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer updates BG! Seems like the Nitrogen is in ample supply in DM's base nutes... What PPM's did you change the bloom and veg to? Also how much Roots Excelurator and Aqua Shield did you add to the veg setup? :wondering

Hmmm, Ive got Roots Excelurator and I've got a sample case of Aquashield, but it's over a year old and the bottles say they expire a year from shipment...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks everybody

Maryjane I want em in the UC as soon as possible the system is just sick. Alls you gotta do is leave em in the cloner an extra week and them pop em in.

Shady the veg rooms sitting at 560 ppm and the bloom rooms at 750 ppm and there both happy as can be. Use the roots excel at 1ml per gallon and the aqaushield at 5-7ml per gallon. Only use the roots excel the first 3 weeks of flower and then quit. I like the aqaushield for bennies because it cheap and it has worked great for me in the past.

Steve Im back to being happy thanks

Baddog rollin hard now I just hope it stays on track Thanks

BG

Top Bottom