Supporter
Nice and frosty over here BG! Am I trippin' or are your ducts clear? :wondering

B

bluewaves

its just too frosty in there shady ! lol makes the duct look clear

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
Bluewave I do not use co2 YET. Im thinking this spring Im gonna seal off the room and add a mini split. I still get them donkeys tho

Shady its smoked out ducting and its usually insulated but I have that light on a mover so the insulation had to go

BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im also gonna be switching up my base nutes in the 8xl. Ill let everyone know what it is after we see how it goes. I have a buddy running the stuff and they love the shit.
BG

L

Loverocketer ~

Recipe ~

Yo BUDGOGGLES,
Did your SOUR BUBBLE yield well in the UC?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

This is the first run with the sourbubble. Its actually crossed with white rhino to up the yields.
Im sure there gonna have some fat ass buds there not stretching as much as the WR not even close. There very thick and Im hoping thats how they stay
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I flushed and refilled with 600 ppm dmgold and 150 ppm overdrive ph 5.6
Im hoping to start seeing em fill in real nice in this next week. These things get real sick once they swell up.

Bluewaves I have never grown with co2 yet and I still get some fatties fuck I could only imagine what that would do. Im thinking elephant junk

BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well my camera crapped but I have it all good now. Ill update pics tomorrow.
As of today the frostitute in the 6xl are getting fucking sick. Im gonna have buds at least as fat as a gh ph bottle for sure.

I did a flush in the 8xl and refilled with new nutes (mystery nutes) and added up budignitor along with 3ml aquashield and 1ml roots excel. Total ppm 680 ph ?
Ill let everybody know what Im using after we see how it goes. I dont feel like having a debate over nutes and wanna see how it works for myself. I figure the worst that could happen is it will do what dmgold has been doing anyhow.
Alls Ill let ya know is it has everything Im gonna need in a base nute, humics fulvics, aminos, carbs and kelp plus more.

The clones are on route for entering the veg rig mid week healthy as shit. The roots excel in the cloner made em go nuts

BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

UCMENOW can you remove some of your old pms I cant pm you because your full
Thanks BG

B

bluewaves

whatever its is ur doing ,ur doing well ur plants looks real happy and very nice strains
keeps the update coming love to see how things finish out

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks man
I just know they could be doing even better thats all. When I see healthy roots one day and the next day there fucked up it really pissing me off

On a side note I was just looking at the day 38 pics and man oh man the buds have literally doubled in thickness in 5 days
hahaha its gonna be sick
BG

B

bluewaves

i love to read about the small scales grow then the big co op ones
not every body can afford the big route!im doing the same thing u doing
uc and all but im running a different nutes line,im new to site but not new to growing
updates soon pls lol

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

To some up my experience with dm gold
Ive had 2 complete good healthy runs with it using only dm base zone and pure flowers. Thats over a year and a half of growing with it and only 2 healthy complete grows. The rest of the time I was beating my head off the wall trying to figure out what the fuck is up.
After a friend who had gotten a UC (who is a much better grower than me) used the dm gold + zone had some some issues with the rot for no apparent reason it started to make me wonder. The dude ended up selling his UCs going back to his old ways. Who he sold it to used different nutes and killed it and for shits he switched to dm gold + zone BAM root rot for no reason then switched back to other nutes and hes killing it again.
Im done with the shit I aint sure if thats the problems 100% but the gamble is over. I want killer results every grow unless I or something else fucks it up not mystery rot

BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Well shit... Seems I mistakenly thought you've always had good runs in veg and bloom with DM Gold and Zone. So what's the mix that your friend is kicking ass with and what are you sticking with now? DM Gold, AquaShield, Roots Excelurator, and crown feeding with Great White? :wondering

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im still using dm gold in my 6xl to finish the run. Im adding aqaushield at 3ml per and root excel at 1ml per gal. I have had good results but I was always getting something funny with the roots going on. I was always able to fix it and get threw the grow.
Ill let ya know what Im trying after I run it for 2 weeks
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Cool deal... I'm hoping for the best for both of us... I must say that DM Gold has been very clean and stable for me... So far... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Frostitute Day 45 12/12 ppm 740 ph 5.6 DM Gold, overdrive and aqaushield

There gonna be big Im gonna run em to 60 - 63 days so there's a lot more swelling gonna go down.

Frostitute at Donkey Dick city
lgsb_009.jpg

lgsb_015.jpg

lgsb_017.jpg

Solo shots
lgsb_008.jpg

lgsb_007.jpg

lgsb_011.jpg

lgsb_012.jpg

lgsb_013.jpg

lgsb_014.jpg

lgsb_018.jpg

Enjoy
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 10 12/12 sourbubble & white rhino PPM 640 ph 5.8

The WR are stretching a shit load more then the SB. The SB is just what Im looking for minimum stretch = fat ass colas

Scrog
lgsb_002.jpg

SB
lgsb_003.jpg

WR
lgsb_004.jpg

Heres the moms and clones
lgsb_019.jpg

lgsb_022.jpg

lgsb_020.jpg

The roots excel in the cloner is working sick
Im planning on dropping 8 cuts in the UC Wed

Enjoy the show
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dam found these in the mail box. Pretty sweet ordered them Tues night got em today

bean_001.jpg

Who knows what the freebies are? The DJ gear is grape krush

Now is the Q which beans get popped first
BG

Top Bottom