BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damnit BG! Your girls still look amazing and better than most... And all this talk had me thinking they were gonna be a horrendous sight... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ahhahaha
Ya the deal is the roots get funky and then I nurse em back to health. Plants keep on tickin tho. My roots arent nearly as big as I want em either. But dam buds are kicking some ass

Thanks Shady
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well I couldnt wait. I popped 5 chem x sour d in a wet sock. Looking to find me a really nice male to collect me some golden pollen.
Im gonna dust every strain I have with it.
BG

B

bluewaves

Man I'm in 26 days of flower wit my white fire , is it normal for it to look tiny still? I would post
Pics but I don't know how lol,I would like to see
Some swelling pretty soon

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Mine didnt get decent until 30+ days 12/12 but every strain is different

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Transplanted the cuts into the 8xl uc today for veggin. I put 6 bs 2.2 x og kush and 2 sourbubbles. Im gonna use the 6 best plants for bloom.
So far so good on the new nutes ph is staying very stable and the plants seem to be loving it up.
im gonna try to update tomorrow with pics
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 13 12/12 SB & WR upped the nutes to 700 ppm and ph 5.8
I also cleaned up some of the crap shoots under the canopy Im going for some big ass colas

SB
bs_2_2_009.jpg

WR
bs_2_2_008.jpg

They seem to be loving the new butes. They have sucked down 100 ppm and about 15 gallons of water in the last 2 days. Ill be flushing and replacing nutes and switching to big bud mid next week. I cant justify dumping nutes and roots excel that have only been in the system for 5 days.

Enjoy
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Here the new babies sucking on 450 ppm and ph 5.7
One day in the system and no shot what so ever.

BS 2.2 x OG
bs_2_2_002.jpg

BS 2.2 x OG on the right (2 phenos) and Sour Bubble on left
bs_2_2_001.jpg

Camera battery took a shit so no pics of the frostitute until tomorrow

BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Once again BG... Very nice work! So far I'm loving the UC... Part of me still thinks the DM Gold nutes need a bit of CalMag though... I've topped off my system a couple days ago and will need to do so again. This time I might add just a little more CalMag and Roots Excelurator... Also the Blue Zone seems to be working fine with RE, but I'm sure I'll see even better results once I switch the Zone with AquaShield and add a little Great White to the mix... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya know what I have never 1 time put cal-mag in my UC and its been all good.
New nutes are kicking ass my friend. You may consider a switching it up after it all unfolds.
Its nice I get to see how it performs in the bloom and veg room at the same time so results will be in with in a week. So far so good stable as can be.

It would be a shame if that zone is just killing off your roots excel right away I wouldnt risk that with that price tag on the shit.

BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Yeah I know what you mean about the zone killing off the RE, which is why I haven't dumped the RE into the full system at 1 ml/gal... I've only added the RE in the top off so far, but it has definitely made a difference as my plants were rootbound beyond belief before they were put into the netpots. And I know that you don't use CalMag, and your plants look great... Maybe 6 ml/gal of DM Gold Veg A and B is too low at just over 300 PPM for me... :thinking

R

RMCG

So you going to let us in on your new nute lineup?

Please don't say its Ionic.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Shady I usually start mine out at around 400 ppm

RMCG its not Ionic. Ill let everyone know Monday

BG

R

RMCG

Cutting Edge? Haha I could do this all day.

Killing me here, but I can wait patiently...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im not gonna fuck with ya any longer
Its Triflex and so far so good. Stable as can be and I like all the goodies that are already in the shit No fucking around with a little this a little that.
Just base nutes aquashield roots excel for veg and the same with budignitor, bigbud and overdrive for bloom.
Ill be able to get a real good idea in the difference than dm gold once I run the frostitute in the 8 xl next run.

BG

R

RMCG

Im not gonna fuck with ya any longer
Its Triflex and so far so good. Stable as can be and I like all the goodies that are already in the shit No fucking around with a little this a little that.
Just base nutes aquashield roots excel for veg and the same with budignitor, bigbud and overdrive for bloom.
Ill be able to get a real good idea in the difference than dm gold once I run the frostitute in the 8 xl next run.

BG

Haha! Awesome.

And interesting to boot!

I am interested to see your next run.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im running it right now in my bloom 8xl and in the veg rig so no waiting its in the current run.

Man I love me some root excel never thought it would of been worth the money

BG

R

RMCG

Im running it right now in my bloom 8xl and in the veg rig so no waiting its in the current run.

Man I love me some root excel never thought it would of been worth the money

BG

Are you liking the Ignitor?

I've got enough sample packs to add to one UC.

Good to hear on the RE. I've used Humboldt Roots as others think thats the cat's ass regarding aerobic vs anaerobic bacterias, but I think it caused an issue later on out of the cloner.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Cant tell results with the budignitor yet I never ran the strains before so who knows. They are stacking pretty nice tho but that could just be the genes.
My nutes are staying really stable after a week so it aint fucking that up.
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ill tell ya what
If the triflex doesnt work out Im going back to what I use to use in my rdwc rigs Floranova. I know it aint as stable as this other shits but I grew some of my best tasting weed with good yields using only FN, floralicious +, liquid koolbloom and aquashield
Very simple nute line up with killer results time and time again
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom