• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im about to run floranova in the UC
Ive ran it tons of times before in rdwc just not a UC we shall see soon enough

B

BavarianFarmer

Great journal and grow man! It's an encyclopedia of info! Do you think having the preveg table along with a month veg in the UC is going to ever make them to big to fast for your perpetual schedule before they go into the flower room? or are you not worried since bigger is better and you could always top them or something. I think I am going to have to add in a preveg table to my process as well. Thanks man!

BF

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Awesome job BG.....really good info and tasty looking fruit to boot!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
Bavarian its all about timing if your off they can get way to big Im hoping to preveg 2 weeks then another 3-4 in the veg uc strain dependent

Ucmenow how can I get my fingers on some of them new lids with the peek holes. I dont see them on the sight

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Call those dudes at CC, pretty sure they're offering them at a discount to preexisting UC owners for retrofitting.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Update

Frostitute 37 days 12/12
ooowweee_012.JPG
ooowweee_013.JPG
ooowweee_017.JPG
ooowweee_019.JPG
ooowweee_022.JPG
ooowweee_021.JPG
ooowweee_020.JPG
ooowweee_023.JPG
ooowweee_024.JPG
ooowweee_025.JPG

Heres the Sourbubble xWhiteRhino day 4 12/12 growing perfectly
ooowweee_007.JPG
ooowweee_011.JPG
ooowweee_028.JPG

Last but not least the Chemdog D SourD preveg tray doing its thang
ooowweee_006.JPG
ooowweee_005.JPG
ooowweee_004.JPG

Everythings healthy as can be and guess what Im leaving town for another 4 days. Man I like the UC auto pilot baby

Enjoy
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
So sick!!! You got that Frostitute's number on speed dial BG... Gonna be another round of fat colas and the Sourbubble xWhiteRhino are looking amazing. I gotta agree that the UC seems to require the least amount of maintenance of all the mediums I've grown in... I'll gladly pay a fraction more in electricity to run my chiller and pumps for the free time that I gain... :cool

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good man - that frostitute is a stacking bitch

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Very nice!... hey brother I was going to be preveging my mothers also and was wondering what you would sugest as mine are in plugs and do not want them to get water logged. Any suggestions using your pre veg method???

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Great thread, its filled with good information for anyone who wants to know
more about a UC.

//What nute's do you add to your cloner?

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

damn them roots are beautiful... mine are just starting to poke through..

N

NaturalyGreen

Wow, very impressive UC! That frostitute looks hefty and is super frosty, Good job!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks everybody just got back in town
Ill be updating tomorrow

Shady same goes for me that chiller $ isnt shit compared to the gain

GanjaAl I dont get it your gonna preveg your mothers to put them into a uc? If so top feed em like me or just throw them into the uc and set the water 2" up the netpot

Mega956 I use powerclone & aquashield from botanicare until I see roots then I dump it and refill with clonex, aquashield and roots excel or great white if Im out of roots ecel. Very simple very effective pretty much 100% with 78f+ water

See ya tomorrow
BG

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

No brother... they are momma's going in bubble buckets but want to get the roots going. I was thinking the pre-veg would work a little better but I can do the 1-2 inch up the pots until the roots get going through the hydroton.

Top Bottom