budhounds 2013 outdoor grow

• Thread starter budhound420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budhound420

so its my first grow goin out doors with 6 bag seeds from some ok mids and 3 from some out door my pops grew last year wish i could get some of these bad ass strains alot of you guys are growing but... Maybe next year the 6 bag seeds got started early (last week of April) so there about 6 weeks old right now 2 of then are in miracle grow garden soil and its mixed 50/50 with humus and manure the other 4 are in ordinary topsoil (i know I'm not quite on some of you guys level but bare with me) I'm using mg organic fertilizer on the 4 in topsoil and I'm going to just let the 2 in garden soil go with just watering (at least for 3 months) since that's what the continuous release nutes call for in that soil all 6 are in the ground and just got there first dose of fert the 3 homegrown are just sprouted within this past week i am using garden safe neem oil for pests they all just got there first coat of that as well ill have pics of my progress so far up soon and il keep updating as they come along thanks for Checking me out feel free to leave some tips I'm always looking for good advice on main my grow successful

B

budhound420

IMG 20130528 181407

B

budhound420

These last 2 pics are one i topped but i took a little to much hoping it will come back strong I've seen new growth since i did it so i think it will recover

B

budhound420

And that's it you can see 2 of my 6 are 2 plants in one hole they sprouted in my pots that way and one was actually 3 in one pot i pulled the third and felt roots pulling so i didn't bother pulling the rest in case i was to damage to much of the roots so i just left it alone anybody had luck with multiple plants in the same pot and what's your take on the one i topped to low any pointers?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And...! You're off! No pointers just yet, just keep reading.

B

budhound420

Yea the one thing I'm thinking i did wrong is three of them are in plain topsoil aside from the potting mix i started the plants in I'm reading that its to heavy but there on now so we will see how they turn out of they do bad i guess its good i have others in better soil and three more going in the ground in a month our so (that i can do in the right kind of soil)

B

budhound420

Here's an update on the grow I've had some problems with bugs eating my shit but i think i might have it under control.... Hopefully

B

budhound420

This was the one i topped and thought i took to much of but she came back very nice so far

B

budhound420

What the hell can i do for bugs eating my plants up neem oil didn't work soap water coffee grounds and putting Vaseline around the stalk didn't stop them got some sevin dust and i swear i think they still took a Lil but of some leaves after i put that on it for the first time it doesn't seem to slow the growth when they hit the big fan leaves but i think they are eating the new growing branches as they start to sprout from the base of the plant and its causing them to not produce new branches somebody please! Help me get rid of these bugs

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would use Bt spray, alternated with Spinosad, see what happens. I would have expected allelopathy from the oak to restrict the cannabis' ability to grow, but it looks like they're doing just fine (outside being eaten). No deer or rabbits where you are? Or are they within a fenced/protected area?

Latest posts

Top Bottom