Week3day4 or day 25 of flower
🌱🌿🌲🌳🍁

Budnaked wilmabetty
Budnaked wilmabetty 2
Budnaked wilmabetty 3
Budnaked wilmabetty 4

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

Nice long hair on those. Good color. What kind of lighting are you using?

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Nice long hair on those. Good color. What kind of lighting are you using?
1200 watt led but obviously it’s just equivalent to 1200 watt hps

Just lollipopped them today!

Praying for a good outcome
I want to be as good as the stuff I buy daily 🔥

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

I have a spider farmer sf4000 and spider farmer sf 1000. 7 gal bags with smg potting mix and live red worms in the bag. I’m 2 weeks in flowering and I’m Feeding every day with my compost tea. My baby is sooo thirsty. I don’t use any chemicals for fertilizers. The only non organic product I use is smg potting mix. It’s been working great for me so far. It’s my first MJ grow but I have a little experience from gardening veggies.

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

I have a spider farmer sf4000 and spider farmer sf 1000. 7 gal bags with smg potting mix and live red worms in the bag. I’m 2 weeks in flowering and I’m Feeding every day with my compost tea. My baby is sooo thirsty. I don’t use any chemicals for fertilizers. The only non organic product I use is smg potting mix. It’s been working great for me so far. It’s my first MJ grow but I have a little experience from gardening veggies.

Wow that sounds super interesting!
I’m using all fox farm!
Which I do use for my veggies as well!
I can grow a mean vegetable garden so I figured I would just try this and hopefully it will save me some money on the end scale.

I have so many ideas I want to try!
My Wilma is SOOO thirsty everyone was telling me I was over watering (here at home not on farmer) and turns out she wants way more drank than I was giving her!

Wish we could compare end results lol!
What strain are you growing?

This is cross between ghost train haze and sour kush

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

Omg I love GHost Train H I buy that at my dispensary. Although it’s only 16% here if it’s too high I get anxiety.
But a little gram here and there gives me so much energy.

I’m growing Sour Diesel, Golden Strawberry and 1 Unknown sativa that Is more than likely golden dragon.
Here is my sour Diesel. This is exactly 2 weeks flower.
Wow that sounds super interesting!
I’m using all fox farm!
Which I do use for my veggies as well!
I can grow a mean vegetable garden so I figured I would just try this and hopefully it will save me some money on the end scale.

I have so many ideas I want to try!
My Wilma is SOOO thirsty everyone was telling me I was over watering (here at home not on farmer) and turns out she wants way more drank than I was giving her!

Wish we could compare end results lol!
What strain are you growing?

This is cross between ghost train haze and sour kush

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Omg I love GHost Train H I buy that at my dispensary. Although it’s only 16% here if it’s too high I get anxiety.

I’m growing Sour Diesel, Golden Strawberry and 1 Unknown sativa that Is more than likely golden dragon.

Okay so good to know mine are looking perfect cuz they be looking like yours 😍😍

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

7CCE8FF5 35DB 4313 B95A 45FCCDF39C68

This is saying 25%

I’m willing to get mine tested tho for sure

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

That video is insane

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

I think THC content will determine a lot of factors. Genes, Nutrients, water, light, oxygen to the roots, cO2 to the plant, etc.

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

I think THC content will determine a lot of factors. Genes, Nutrients, water, light, oxygen to the roots, cO2 to the plant, etc.
Yes but it says you can never get more than what the strain is. So yes you could get way less but you can’t really get more than it yields

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Not a chance. I just got a plenty vaporizer. 😂 I can’t function fully without my sativas. When I smoke that’s when I get motivated.

I plan on smashing anything and everything. Wax on wax on dabs on dabs.
I’m sure we got it tho. Proof is in them plants!

🌱 🌿🌱🍃🌲

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

I think I liked your plant because it had the same genes as mine! Notice how the buds look similar? Must be the sour d. Do you smell the diesel funk lol?

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

I think I liked your plant because it had the same genes as mine! Notice how the buds look similar? Must be the sour d. Do you smell the diesel funk lol?
Oh yesss. And my tent is in this closet that I thought it would fit in and it is sitting four inches off the floor 🤣
Even with the filter the smell circulates

But yes the smell, I love me some stinky diesel or any potent sativa

We call it smoking-motivation

Top Bottom