Budplug

• Thread starter makeitstink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

makeitstink

I recently was going through my girl friends top dresser drawer, and found her Butt Plug. My question here is ! What do you do when you find out that your girl friends BUTT PLUG IS BIGGER THAN YOUR COCK ?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
LMFAO....maybe look for a new GF?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wondering why you wouild post this in the ACTIVIST CORNER

or anywhere for that matter :rofl

maybe its not for her - you have a birthday coming up? :makeup

moved

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i was thinking the same thing...but man did i laugh my ass off when i read this.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Ya but what should I say ! To my new girl friend, about why I broke up with the other

You politely tell her that your last womans garage was to big for your car. Seemed like a waste of space and you are looking for a better fit. :)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
First I want to say that I almost died laughing after reading motherlodes " is your birthday coming up" comment.

Now seduce her, oral sex until she has an orgasm, lots of nipple action, tie her hands to the foot of the bed and do her doggie style and while doing that get her attention so she looks around and sees you have the butt plug. Lube and gently and slowly insert the butt plug. There should be some pleasing mildly protesting "Oh No's" right before she has almost uncontrollable orgasms while you hump the hell out of her and slowly fuck her ass with the butt plug making sure you move the fattest part of it completely in and completely out. Hey it's her toy.

Then when she wants round two you try the tighter hole. She will have so many freakin orgasms you will be her all time single encounter number of orgasms champion stud.

In case she just had it and never used it and tells you a definitive no give her an extra hard grunt fuck for having it and you having to wonder why.

Never pass up on pussy or sexual adventures to your liking. An old guy told me that when I was 20. I am an old guy and I am telling you now.

Where there is smoke there is fire. This girl as do many girls wants to have some dirty sex. Making love is fine and dandy but sometimes sex is needed. Wild and hot dirty sex that doesn't get discussed but is often craved and never offered for fear of being rejected or labeled.

Do her and do it like she was a slut and not your gf. She will thank you and you can thank me latter.

Never pass up pussy until you have an agreement with a chick not too and even then you probably should because you could be dead or old tomorrow.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
buttplugs not for ramming - its a warmup tool for anal

the best advice ever on a forum:party0044:

First I want to say that I almost died laughing after reading motherlodes " is your birthday coming up" comment.

Now seduce her, oral sex until she has an orgasm, lots of nipple action, tie her hands to the foot of the bed and do her doggie style and while doing that get her attention so she looks around and sees you have the butt plug. Lube and gently and slowly insert the butt plug. There should be some pleasing mildly protesting "Oh No's" right before she has almost uncontrollable orgasms while you hump the hell out of her and slowly fuck her ass with the butt plug making sure you move the fattest part of it completely in and completely out. Hey it's her toy.

Then when she wants round two you try the tighter hole. She will have so many freakin orgasms you will be her all time single encounter number of orgasms champion stud.

In case she just had it and never used it and tells you a definitive no give her an extra hard grunt fuck for having it and you having to wonder why.

Never pass up on pussy or sexual adventures to your liking. An old guy told me that when I was 20. I am an old guy and I am telling you now.

Where there is smoke there is fire. This girl as do many girls wants to have some dirty sex. Making love is fine and dandy but sometimes sex is needed. Wild and hot dirty sex that doesn't get discussed but is often craved and never offered for fear of being rejected or labeled.

Do her and do it like she was a slut and not your gf. She will thank you and you can thank me latter.

Never pass up pussy until you have an agreement with a chick not too and even then you probably should because you could be dead or old tomorrow.

Tobor hit it on the head dude (You have given out too much reputaion in the last 24 hours)

THIS is WHAT your chick wants and WHAT you should DO!!

oh yeah and BTW

:sign0072:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Wow, this is some good shit. I usually have been the one to take them shopping for such items. Tobor's 100% right. She obviously likes to have fun, so get over your head trip, and get in there and kick it up a few notches! Or, if you are really feeling randy, work your way up to that bad boy. Birthdays come but once a year:D

Motherlode, you a funny mother fucker. I gotta party with you, bud. Any other day than my birthday works for me. I gots special plans that day.....

-TF

S

Stoner Smurf

Why were you going through your girlfriend's shit in the first place? Dating or not, that's kinda an invasion of privacy. Don't be that guy. Girls don't like you going through their shit any more than you want them prying through your cell phone...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

This is why the Farm stands above and beyond; theres not one member on the farm that doesn't think alike. hahahaha i fucking lost it with tobor and motherlode, lol great advice Tobor and way to put it in perspective motherlode ahaha! Free Yooinkers for everyone ayayayayayaya!!! haha take it easy

F

froggy

Funnies shit ever!!! I cannot stop laughing.

I love your detailed description Tobor! HAHA! You are right in so man ways!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom