Buds Are Not Densing And Tops Don't Seem Right.

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I had one of those dail timers that got loose and would come on in between every switch for a few seconds.

TheRemer

TheRemer

I budded my reveg, if your good to her, she will be very good back.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the reason I'm asking is so I can start another run.. I have some clones of these and would save some money cutting costs in my bloom room. I have a buddy who's interesting in buying trim but what if I were to sell the whole plants to him.. how much does trim go for and would it benefit me to sell the plants as are.
cut them and make bubble out of them asap.. put your new clones in there and flip... There is really nothing to think about here.

Theres no possible way anyone can answer that question for u man. It goes for as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Thats the best answer ur gonna get. Ur best bet is to make something out of it
I totally agree!

I cropped her this morning.
If you look you have bud full of leaf, and when it dries you will know and it will effect sales appeal... She is a frosty bitch tho,, did you get a clone, i would run her again and see how she does when you give her what she wants for more than 3 mins :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

next time you have heat issues, get you some yoyo's and pull them branches down as far as you can with out breaking the branch of course... They can grow perfectly laying horizontally.. im dealing with some heat issues as it has completely hit spring and the night time temp dont drop it like it was and cool the night off which is when my room is going... so we all face this till we get the room sealed and ac, c02, and thats $$$$$$
I will be close soon...

It does cost to grow good weed... Its not as simple as finding a couple seeds in a bag and buying a high times magazine indoors eh lol.... im 2000K in and getting ready to drop another stack!
But we gonna be alright brother ,,,,,,,

Top Bottom