Buds are turning yellow from bottom up. Please help.

• Thread starter Vazrik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vazrik

Vazrik

Hi everyone,
This is my first time trying to get help on any form so I don’t know exactly what information you guys would need.please I really need help.
I’m in the 5 week of flower everything was going good.but it’s been several days that I start noticing that my buds are turning yellow from bottom up .started in the popcorn buds and now all buds on some branches are completely dying.
I’m in 5 gallon Coco pots. I’m using Floranova. At 600 ppm and 6.2 pH.

Buds are turning yellow from bottom up please help
Buds are turning yellow from bottom up please help 2
Buds are turning yellow from bottom up please help 3
Buds are turning yellow from bottom up please help 4
Buds are turning yellow from bottom up please help 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
totally normal depending on strain..
but also can be caused by watering too frequently or foliar spraying..

Vazrik

Vazrik

they are getting direct light. I mean the lower branches don’t get as much obviously, but the weird thing is that some branches from top to bottom The buds are yellowing .
my temperature is at 78 and humidity is at 60.
There in 5 gallon coco pots. I have to water them twice during lights on.
If I water them once a day by next watering the plant is wilting.
I just noticed last week at nights I had a huge temperature fluctuation -20°.
Do you think that may have something to do with it?
And also one other thing that I started doing since last week, I have added Floralicious plus 1ML a gallon.
But I didn’t just buy it. I had it since my previous grow which was about six months ago
So basically the Floralicious plus that I’ve been giving them is at least 10 months old.
Is it possible that it went bad?.
Thank you guys.

Moshmen

Moshmen

oh and that nutrient should be fine..
Thee we age doesn’t bother me I’ve used older just make sure it’s mixed well - do you think he needs more fertigations ? I’ I’m thinking like 4 a day ? He’s in coco - to much light and not enuff water bad combo

Trixie

Trixie

The yellow top is an indication the micronutrients are being locked up. Micronutrients are less available at 6.2 pH or above in coco coir. Gradually Lower your pH to 5.8 pH and see if that will allow more micronutrient availability.

Xhale

Xhale

because i’m thinking light stress is a factor
and i want to see if anything else..
You posted this at 4:20 am :) beautiful! I have no comment on the yellowing. Your grow is phenomenal! hope you resolve the issue.

Top Bottom