Buds brownish/rusty. No signs of mold whatsoever under a microscope just the discoloration.

• Thread starter Jakkolantern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jakkolantern

Jakkolantern

No signs of mold yet look at the color this bud came out. By strain it should be northern lights. Is it possible that nutrient burn late into flower can cause the flowers to just straight up die? As soon as I noticed the browning I harvested immediately. Could these buds have just gotten overripe? Never had any problems like this before. Coco/perlite full hydro. EC 1850 for flower 1-5-4 bloom. Noticed to browning on the 2nd day of flush. Perhaps flush caused a shock?? Its smooth smoke but not as potent as greener/milky-green buds from her sisters.

Buds brownishrusty no signs of mold whatsoever under a microscope just the discoloration
Buds brownishrusty no signs of mold whatsoever under a microscope just the discoloration 2
Buds brownishrusty no signs of mold whatsoever under a microscope just the discoloration 3
Buds brownishrusty no signs of mold whatsoever under a microscope just the discoloration 4
Jakkolantern

Jakkolantern

The camera barely does it justice. It's very rust color. But again a reiterate there is no signs of mold when I look under the microscope. The trichromes look good actually but the flower flesh is like reddish brown.

Top Bottom