Buds From Milk Jug Grow.

• Thread starter Midnite Tokr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Harvested some colas today off my cookies plant. I left the lower buds to develop more, fatten/ripen up a bit. Before manicure, the 7 colas I took weighed 82.4 grams, 62.1 after haircut, and house REAKING of that sweet citrusy, cookie smell. Not bad for being grown in a half gallon of dirt!! Also, with whats left on plant, probably close to what i took today, so im guessing about +2.5 oz dried out of half gallon of dirt. My manicure scissors had a pea sized dab on them I scraped off, balled up and dropped in my new percolating oil rig, brand new quartz nail, courtesy of Hemper.com, filled my lungs......... Man.... Talk about some sweet smoke. I saved the trim, froze it, and tomorrow will make a little live resin. Here's a few pics.

Buds from milk jug grow
Buds from milk jug grow 2
Buds from milk jug grow 3
Buds from milk jug grow 4
Buds from milk jug grow 5
Buds from milk jug grow 6
Buds from milk jug grow 7
Buds from milk jug grow 8
Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Look like ya took it down awful early to me...
Not for my tastes I didnt. 50% of hairs have withered, oranged, and all trichs are milky, some just turning amber. That's when I harvest the majority of my smoke. I dont like all couch lock weed. I smoke a few times an hour, work long days, need energetic mind, slight body high weed. Couch locks for people with nothing to do all day, lmao or for the weekend, or before I get my 6 hours of sleep a day. Like I said, I'm a busy man, between 3 kids, one on way, a full time job, remodeling my house, keeping a pregnant wife happy, and growing my smoke, need weed that keeps me cranking. The rest of the plant, the other 80% will go until 50/50 with trich change. Thats most I'll let it go.

G gnome

G gnome

Not for my tastes I didnt. 50% of hairs have withered, oranged, and all trichs are milky, some just turning amber. That's when I harvest the majority of my smoke. I dont like all couch lock weed. I smoke a few times an hour, work long days, need energetic mind, slight body high weed. Couch locks for people with nothing to do all day, lmao or for the weekend, or before I get my 6 hours of sleep a day. Like I said, I'm a busy man, between 3 kids, one on way, a full time job, remodeling my house, keeping a pregnant wife happy, and growing my smoke, need weed that keeps me cranking. The rest of the plant, the other 80% will go until 50/50 with trich change. Thats most I'll let it go.

Whatever ya gotta tell urself haha
Jk man

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

I stay high and accomplish plenty. Personally, i think its a myth that if u let shit go longer it puts ya down....
Not a myth, proven scientific fact. When a trichome is clear, it is immature, and contains no THC. Once a trichome ggoes from clear to cloudy/milky, it has matured, and is at the peak of its THC production. Once a trichome goes from cloudy to amber, the THC production in that trichome has totally stopped, and the THC has degraded, turning into CBN. The CBN is what gives you couch lock, a narcotic like body high. Its no myth. This has been intensely researched and discovered decades ago.

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Fart noise!!![/QUOTElol, poo poo all youd like, something that is scientifically proven, isn't a myth. If it was, pro growers would not judge harvest times based off trich color.

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

I am the pros!!!
Than you should know about THC degradation, and preservation and how and when THC is produced, and turns to CBN. Just saying bro. Some ofnus farm trichs, some of us farm weed, some farm for both like me, and make extracts out the ass. Study your trichs, THEY are the experts as to when to harvest.

G gnome

G gnome

Than you should know about THC degradation, and preservation and how and when THC is produced, and turns to CBN. Just saying bro. Some ofnus farm trichs, some of us farm weed, some farm for both like me, and make extracts out the ass. Study your trichs, THEY are the experts as to when to harvest.

Im aware of the chemical process that takes place but what im saying is the changes that take place as they relate to the affect on the human body are negligible.

I think ppl use that shit as a justification to be impatient and take theye crops down early.

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Im aware of the chemical process that takes place but what im saying is the changes that take place as they relate to the affect on the human body are negligible.

I think ppl use that shit as a justification to be impatient and take theye crops down early.
I thought so at first as well. Until like other things I thought were bogus, I did experiments. I'm lucky enough to have a few tents, and several ladies of different strains. Dozens of grows ago...years? Idk..... I still do this to this day, just did with that cookie plant...anyways I tool colas from a jack herrer plant when all the trichs 95+% were milky, fat, cured them the way I always do. I let the rest of the plant go until 70% trichs were ambered. Cured as I always do. Upon waking up. I smoked a bowl of the all white triched Jack. Sweet smoke, almost 100% head high, energetic, mind on overdrive. Hardly any body high, sure as hell no couch lock. Next morning upon waking up I smoked a bowl of ambered jack...... Totally different high. Even the taste was slightly different. Barely noticeable, but it was there. I had no mind high, no energy, even tho I just woke up, it was all body high. 195% couch locked, totally totally different. I thought it may be strain dependant then. So I did the same with a lemon haze, a viper city og, a Chemdog, and a chocolate diesel...... All turned out the same. The buds taken when trichs were all white had more head high, when ambered all or mostly body high. THC is psychotropic, and mostly effects the brain. CBN, what THC degrades into, is narcotic in nature, and effects primarily the body, making you sleepy. Thats why extract makers (such as myself) choose strains with either high THC, high CBD (almost the same as CBN) or a mixture close to 50/50. When making an extract for an insomniac, let's say, you sure as shoot dont want high THC, that will flip their tits, you want low THC, and high CBN. This is why you can find newly developed strains that are almost devoid of THC, but out the ass in CBN. This is also why seed banks list THC and CBN content of the strains they sell. Try the experiment for yourself, the way I did. You'll see for yourself my friend. I pay close attention to THC and CBN contents, like I said, for extracts. Never has failed me.

Irietime

Irietime

Sweet man. Grow your weed how you want to grow your weed, that's pretty much the bottom line. You got any full plant shots right before harvest?

Dunge

Dunge

I thought so at first as well. Until like other things I thought were bogus, I did experiments. I'm lucky enough to have a few tents, and several ladies of different strains. Dozens of grows ago...years? Idk..... I still do this to this day, just did with that cookie plant...anyways I tool colas from a jack herrer plant when all the trichs 95+% were milky, fat, cured them the way I always do. I let the rest of the plant go until 70% trichs were ambered. Cured as I always do. Upon waking up. I smoked a bowl of the all white triched Jack. Sweet smoke, almost 100% head high, energetic, mind on overdrive. Hardly any body high, sure as hell no couch lock. Next morning upon waking up I smoked a bowl of ambered jack...... Totally different high. Even the taste was slightly different. Barely noticeable, but it was there. I had no mind high, no energy, even tho I just woke up, it was all body high. 195% couch locked, totally totally different. I thought it may be strain dependant then. So I did the same with a lemon haze, a viper city og, a Chemdog, and a chocolate diesel...... All turned out the same. The buds taken when trichs were all white had more head high, when ambered all or mostly body high. THC is psychotropic, and mostly effects the brain. CBN, what THC degrades into, is narcotic in nature, and effects primarily the body, making you sleepy. Thats why extract makers (such as myself) choose strains with either high THC, high CBD (almost the same as CBN) or a mixture close to 50/50. When making an extract for an insomniac, let's say, you sure as shoot dont want high THC, that will flip their tits, you want low THC, and high CBN. This is why you can find newly developed strains that are almost devoid of THC, but out the ass in CBN. This is also why seed banks list THC and CBN content of the strains they sell. Try the experiment for yourself, the way I did. You'll see for yourself my friend. I pay close attention to THC and CBN contents, like I said, for extracts. Never has failed me.
This is a fine synopses of current cultures conventional wisdom.
The only problem with your experiment is that YOU set it up AND did the experiment.

A thing about marijuana that we can agree on is that it enables thoughts and feelings.
This only works to confound test results, probably pushing them to confirm previously believed notions.

I encourage you to keep experimenting, but keep in mind how important it is to "blind" your study.

Nice work on that plant.

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Sweet man. Grow your weed how you want to grow your weed, that's pretty much the bottom line. You got any full plant shots right before harvest?
I think I do from like 4 days prior. I only took the colas, the rest is still going, for now anyways. I have 2 other with about 4-5 weeks flower left. My Sativa's. The pic with all 3 plants is from 2 weeks ago. Dont have any other of plant I harvested. The one taken is the one in a half milk jug. The pic below that is my big momma. Its about 8 days old lol. I need newer pics, its far bigger now.

IMG 20170416 084100
IMG 20170415 220839
Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

That's not cookies just fyi... Happy Growing
There are literally thousands of phenotypes per strain of cannabis. I also grow viper city og. Got a pack of 6 seeds from the seed bank, each seed grew looking TOTALLY DIFFERENT from every other one. Some had heavy purps, some had more trichs, some grew bushy, etc. Ecen the leaves looked sligjtly different. Why?? All 6 were different phenotypes. It may not look like a phenotype of cookies that you've ever seen but that does not mean it's not cookies.

Top Bottom