Buds got seeds growing?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

I have other plants that were just moved to that same room last week are they all no good now to?
Not necessararily. I have had hermie plants that were seedy of course but their clones were fire. You will usually know pretty quick into flower if the clones are gonna be hermies. If they don't spit banannas until the very end then u may have something nice

G

Gamechanga12

Honestly guys all genetics in that room were bought from the farm three different breeders I would rather not say who though. It just blows my mind because so much money and hard work thn this shir happens

G

Gamechanga12

There are no light leaks, no males an no problem till around week 7. All I can think of is temp but I doubt they'd herm bec I was up to 95 degrees

way2green

way2green

Oh yes they can. What is your normal room temp? I have strains that will hermie at 95. They are Indicas. What is your humidity?

G

Gamechanga12

Humidity 70 I'm running co2 so I know temps can be higher

way2green

way2green

Get those lights high and those plants low. No a/c I am assuming. Have u got fans pulling that heat off the bulbs?

G

Gamechanga12

Ceilings not that high that is why I can't veg for over 5 weeks. Air cooled hoods 13 1000watt lights ac being installed this week

way2green

way2green

Are u using the same from as veg part time and then flower? Space limitations? I see those dugar cubes you call flowers and I don't really think genetics are your problem. It is heat bro. I have seen farmers lose 3-4000 sq ft of flowers to hermie pollination at those temps. I feel sure if you go in that room for a couple of hours at 95 degrees and 70% humidity you personally feel like u r gonna pass out.
I bet once your ac is running strong you will never have those problems again. I live down South and have lost a many harvest due to heat!!

S

ssteely71

Are u using the same from as veg part time and then flower? Space limitations? I see those dugar cubes you call flowers and I don't really think genetics are your problem. It is heat bro. I have seen farmers lose 3-4000 sq ft of flowers to hermie pollination at those temps. I feel sure if you go in that room for a couple of hours at 95 degrees and 70% humidity you personally feel like u r gonna pass out.
I bet once your ac is running strong you will never have those problems again. I live down South and have lost a many harvest due to heat!!
I agree. It's the heat. Your buds are stretchy which is a sure sign. Cut some clones and reveg them, then reflower them with cooler temps I bet you have fire. Best of luck.

G

Gamechanga12

What do you mean am I using the same from? I veg for 5 weeks flower 8 if fervent rooms. What's the idel temp and humidity? Thanks guys

SunGrown

SunGrown

It COULD be the heat, but not necessarily. Some strains do fine in a jungle environment. Unfortunately the only way you will know for sure is to take cuts and flower them again, even if only under t5's, that way you know what the flower does in a cool enviro.

But yeah, I would have the ac installed and a good dehuey also. That way you have those two factors in check.

I would look hard for where the pollen came from. Maybe just one hermied and pollinated the rest. That would be ideal for me because then you will know what selfed and gave you the pollen.

Either way, I would let them finish, pull all the ripe seeds to work later. And hopefully you still have a lot of nice flowers. I bet you will

Good luck

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
Theres a full hermie in there if all the strains are forming seeds, if you got chem X's or any fems i gaurantee you theres plenty of nutsacks in there, And Pollen, Youve got to ck every branch every node, A few nut sacks open and all the girls are at risk, nobody should blame the breeder, Fems, S1's and reversals are risky to run and come with inherent risk, Another thing is alot of new inexperienced growers are trying to grow and have no clue so pest, PM, and everything is running rampant right now, Grower A has russet mites and has no clue, But hes taking over the industry with his gold rush mentality and takes 25 cuts to sell cause now hes in the clone vending Biz, Lmmfao!! Grower A fools friends and gets them to buy his infested clones, takes them home and puts them in his tent that runs at 85-90 and hasnt been cleaned in 2 yrs, his clones grow slow but the pest Grow fast, he shows everyone that comes by to smoke his unpurged Bho his overheated tent and everyone fondles his special "OG" clone that he drove 2 days to harborside for, next thing you know everyone in homies circle got the cut, Now there in the mite bussiness, the white specs they see on leafs are trics in veg and now there convinced they have the "Next big thing" they take mites wherever they go, shops, hydro stores, friends couches, and there you have it!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes i agree with the last few posters. try and find the culprit it very well could be just one plant that is pollenating your whole room. also how is your light schedual, lights never left on by mistake or not turned on when they are supposed too. i highly doubt if your running strains from 3 differnt breeders they are all herming on you, unless your room is seriously messed up.

most new ballast are dimmable so turn them down to 75% on hot days.

is your light schedual day or night? if day next run have them come on at 8pm and turn off at 8 am this will help you control the heat alot easier as it should be much colder at night.

go under your canapy and try and fin the plant or plants that is releasing the pollen, look for balls hanging or pollen left on leaves. then go into your veg room and kill the clones from that plant.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Cull hermies, feed seeds to birds and don't get mad get in control of your environment...happens to all of us. I grew herms for the first 4-5 harvest then learn to clone plants that don't herm it's worth the trial and error......

ethnoman

ethnoman

Sound advice given. Find and hermie and take it out. Let the others finish and deal with the situation as best as you can. We all make mistakes, learn from them and then they become a valuable lesson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom