Buds Have Leafy Taste And Not Potent

• Thread starter Leckon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Too much nitrogen. . Not enough late pk... no uvb.. all come to mind on top of a bad dry/cure

C

cheeseofchad

genetics....good genetics grown poorly are still good genetics

L

Leckon

So I will ask again. Where can I get seeds and not have to worry? Like I said in a previous post it is still illegal in my home state (it was supposed to be on our ballet but for some reason was not.) I would prefer to not have to drive a day or so just to get some seeds.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

So I will ask again. Where can I get seeds and not have to worry? Like I said in a previous post it is still illegal in my home state (it was supposed to be on our ballet but for some reason was not.) I would prefer to not have to drive a day or so just to get some seeds.
Truenorthseeds.com u can order with ur card and it's sent to u in mail. Gotta buy a piece of merchandise to help disguise it tho. Quickest easiest site I have found

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Or u can get them here on the farm.. just gotta read the steps they give u

william76

william76

Yea,ull get them here on the bay!,and u usually get free seeds too,cant lose!,76

Leew421

Leew421

So yeah, good seeds, good environments are key. Sounds like your friend isn't as open to learning as you are. I would just cut him out since he will effect your final product more than help it. Never use black magic soil. Source the good stuff, lots of options. Honestly the biggest part of the grow is the lights. Lights can underwhelm a plant and produce crap. Invest in a scope so you can track trichs and not weeks. Granted, knowing the weeks in is merely a reference.

william76

william76

So yeah, good seeds, good environments are key. Sounds like your friend isn't as open to learning as you are. I would just cut him out since he will effect your final product more than help it. Never use black magic soil. Source the good stuff, lots of options. Honestly the biggest part of the grow is the lights. Lights can underwhelm a plant and produce crap. Invest in a scope so you can track trichs and not weeks. Granted, knowing the weeks in is merely a reference.
I think hes growing at his mates,but getting his own grow should be his priority,that way ur the boss and u can do what u want.most partner grows end in fallouts.you know what they say"too many cooks spoil the broth"",never a truer word said!.76

Top Bottom