• Tagged users None
Rayeyes

Rayeyes

IMG 5080
IMG 5081
IMG 5082
IMG 5083
IMG 5084
Ya sorry to say he is fukkd Live and learn........
So no fixing hu? What should I do ?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta scamper fella's Hey @Reyeyes you really need to hang out read the forums and talk to folks so you don't set your self up for disappointments. Lot of knowledge here and most peeps will go the extra mile to teach you, if you really wanna become a better farmer. Lots of good peeps here..........

G gnome

G gnome

Gotta scamper fella's Hey @Reyeyes you really need to hang out read the forums and talk to folks so you don't set your self up for disappointments. Lot of knowledge here and most peeps will go the extra mile to teach you, if you really wanna become a better farmer. Lots of good peeps here..........

Especially me haha

Rayeyes

Rayeyes

Thanks for the advice .. I'm gonna learn from my mistakes

Rayeyes

Rayeyes

Answer me this...did u have any light cycle interruptions or light leaks?
I had one a couple days ago.. timer tunrned on 2 hours early ... but I fixed it when I went to check on the plants .. that's the only leak I've had ... but it sounds like a light issue

G gnome

G gnome

I had one a couple days ago.. timer tunrned on 2 hours early ... but I fixed it when I went to check on the plants .. that's the only leak I've had ... but it sounds like a light issue

U had one that u know of. I guarantee that what happened w ur timer a couple days ago has been happening for some time.

Rayeyes

Rayeyes

Po
U had one that u know of. I guarantee that what happened w ur timer a couple days ago has been happening for some time.
power went out at my house and I fixed a timer but accidentally put the wrong time on one of them and I noticed it 3 hours later when I heard the fan of the light.. you know what I think screwed it up was - I have a fan that hooked to the side of tent and before I leave to work I open at the side so the fan can blow in cold air before the lights come on.. I think that's what might have done it but it's still dark out when I do it though .. I do it 2 hours before the lights are supposed to come on ... fuck .. live and learn

G gnome

G gnome

Po

power went out at my house and I fixed a timer but accidentally put the wrong time on one of them and I noticed it 3 hours later when I heard the fan of the light.. you know what I think screwed it up was - I have a fan that hooked to the side of tent and before I leave to work I open at the side so the fan can blow in cold air before the lights come on.. I think that's what might have done it but it's still dark out when I do it though .. I do it 2 hours before the lights are supposed to come on ... fuck .. live and learn

Oh haha!!!! Now the truth comes out!!!!jk

Pretty impressive how i called it huh?

Stick w me pal. Ill have ya killin it in no time

Rayeyes

Rayeyes

Oh haha!!!! Now the truth comes out!!!!jk

Pretty impressive how i called it huh?

Stick w me pal. Ill have ya killin it in no time
It's still super dark out when I do it though.. didn't think it would be an issue .. it's was only a foot long slit where the fan is in... it's on the side of my house so not even the moon shines that way lol.. must have been that then

G gnome

G gnome

It's still super dark out when I do it though.. didn't think it would be an issue .. it's was only a foot long slit where the fan is in... it's on the side of my house so not even the moon shines that way lol.. must have been that then

Next time ask urself what wud g gnome do haha

G gnome

G gnome

So chop that shit and dry it ? You think by leaving it one more week will affect anything ?
No i dont think itll make much difference either way. No sense in being in too much of a hurry to take it down if u dont have any plants to replace em with

Top Bottom