Buds not finishing

• Thread starter gysus007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gysus007

I'm running some tried and true strains Sour deisel,Gysus, King Kross, Qwerkle and some home made hybrids they are not all the same age so lets not go the clone fade thing. I've been running these for awhile I know how they perform. Then out of now where they started @ week 5 stopping the flowering process. They grew perfectly for the first 5 of 10 week the colas where stacking up beautifully and then they stop don't get me wrong they finish they are caked with crystals it is still bad ass but picture a cola 12" to 14 " long stopping at 5 week there is no size. They are about at a minimum 50% smaller. I use Advanced Nutients I have been using them since they came out. One more note this has happened about 5 shows in a row except show 4 of 5 was probably the largest show I'd ever done. I have tried many fixes very controled. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gysus

ttystikk

ttystikk

hey bro- there's a list of questions about oyur grow in the thread above; copy and paste that list here, along with your answers and that may give us some clues. Two questions I would have you answer that aren't on that list; CO2 supplementation/ strength, and when is the last time you went in there with the sun shining on the wall directly on the outside of oyur growroom, and carefully checked for light leaks? This one bit me just a couple weeks ago.

philly kush

philly kush

hey bro- there's a list of questions about oyur grow in the thread above; copy and paste that list here, along with your answers and that may give us some clues. Two questions I would have you answer that aren't on that list; CO2 supplementation/ strength, and when is the last time you went in there with the sun shining on the wall directly on the outside of oyur growroom, and carefully checked for light leaks? This one bit me just a couple weeks ago.
I had a light leak a few months ago n it really slowed things down n yield was low.

G

gysus007

No light leaks, co2 is the same as it always was for years 450 cfm blowing through 24/7/365

hiboy

hiboy

Dont got any advice on ur question but what i can offer is a nutrient which u may of heard of... Overdrive which ripens buds the last 2 weeks before flushing. Lower ur nitrogen also
hb

M

mastergreen

If its not light leaks, I would agree with hiboy to much N and nute lockup have you upd your ppms sense recent harvest.

Lowman

Lowman

I had the same problem awhile back. I grow in coco...and it turned out that my EC(ppm) was way too high in the buckets. A good flush( and now a bi-weekly flush) and everything is ticking along. I would check the enviro of your pots, buckets or whatever it is you are using first.

A little more info about your plants would help alot for the community to be able to help you.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

It sounds to me like salt build up in your medium, make sure to always flush weekly, if its not salt build up i think it could be to high Pot. and Phos(to high pot lol stoner joke) to early on which would make the plant trigger end of life mechanisms before mid-life mechanisms; also make sure your girls are getting enough trace elements somtime growers become "too clean" and forget to add micro nutes back into their regiment. Also a good concentrated microbe tea will help breakdown everything in your medium and get you back on track. not sure if this helps but just my 2 cents more info would help. Take it easy brotha

S

S_D

Like said before it could be a salt build up from the previous grows in your equipment weather it be clogged/ dirty tubes, drip lines, resivoir, trays... anything on that end. Try a good scrub on all equipment and replace any old dirty hoses or pots.

Are you using AN's new products (ie. bud ignitor instead bud blood), like maybe you changed too much at once with their new products, some of which do the same thing which could be leading to your toxicity (if the problem) and getting an overload of N or some micro nutes.

Hope it works out.

St3ve

St3ve

How sure are you about the light leak? That's sounds like what it is to me too.. maybe give a triple check at a few different times to be sure?

Top Bottom