Buds to small for time in flower?

• Thread starter IFukup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IFukup

IFukup

Day 27 since flip to 12/12....i see brown spots back left.... What is it and should i address the cause?. They look a little small for day 27 since flip to me or

am i wrong?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The spots look like they're from some sort of liquid getting on the leaves, from this video. Could be wrong about that.

Your buds might be slightly small for their age, but I would say they're well within the range of normal. Buds never start looking impressive until they're about 5 weeks old.

IFukup

IFukup

The spots look like they're from some sort of liquid getting on the leaves, from this video. Could be wrong about that.

Your buds might be slightly small for their age, but I would say they're well within the range of normal. Buds never start looking impressive until they're about 5 weeks old.
Thank you...i was watching some videos on YouTube and i was like... Shit, mine look small, lol.
No drips on the leaves so def something else. Thank you for your feedback.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Totally looks normal.

Same thing it’s either splash damage from when they was younger or a tiny bit of nute burn I see tip burn so it could have been old nute damage either way they look fine.

During the last two weeks they can almost double in size so you’ve plenty time & as said looks totally normal

IFukup

IFukup

Totally looks normal.

Same thing it’s either splash damage from when they was younger or a tiny bit of nute burn I see tip burn so it could have been old nute damage either way they look fine.

During the last two weeks they can almost double in size so you’ve plenty time & as said looks totally normal
Thank you very much.

Top Bottom