Buds--v--leaf

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:smoke
ok so im trying to get as much info as i can of finding strains that put out far better bud% over leafage, i know of a few but would like to get a list of these strains from the growers here at the farm..

TRIP OG * DPD
AGENT ORANGE
AK-47
JACKHAMMER

just to get things going..
lets play:joint::joint:

420king-MASSES

silver bubble has a good bud to leaf ratio as well as kings kush la woman was pretty darn good as well lemon skunk is another

JAWS

JAWS

hello 420:joint:
ahh thank you for the reply, ive never heard of the silver bubble ummm i do have some KINGS KUSH and im pretty sure its a KINGS KUSH cross {CHARLES KUSH * KINGS KUSH}....do you think with the CHARLES in the mix it will still fit the bill?..
peace:joint:

JAWS

JAWS

umm ok i can see where this could get way outside what im looking for, ahh so what im gonna do is put up a list and if you see something youve ran and know 4sure that it puts out far more bud then leaf let me know...

will put the list in the next post its kinda long winded..

420king-MASSES

hey jaws my kings kush is grape ape crossed to og kush [greenhouse seeds]i have pics up in my album and i have only grown maybe a few of those strains on your list the ak 47,Chemdog 91 and d,ecsd,hash plant,mikado[i running a cross of it now go check out thread in motarebels forum], nl5, sfv og kush,ww,white rhino; the only one i would say that could be iffy would be ecsd all the rest have a high calyx to leaf ratio:passingjoint:

JAWS

JAWS

hello:smoke
GREEN, sorry bro i dont have any of that..

420, thanks for looking the list over bro..ahh ya it gets confuseing when the same crosses get named differently, not sure where mine came from but thats the info i have on them..

seen your MOTO thread its a good other then that LOWLIFE dude, i got some MOTO heri 4sure...umm back in maybe 06/07 i hooked up with one of his dudes and bought lots of MOTO gear going around at that time but cant remember the dudes name...

i see your were mentioning PERVADA gear do you know if they did a strain called CANDY CANE KUSH ?...

they only ones you named that ive grown were AK-47--WW-WR-OG KUSH cant coment on the ww-wr because i grew them so long ago i cant remember what they were like growing wise, i do remember they were both good yielders and both had decent stone to them...

as far as the og kush go's i love the weed/stone but hate the YIELD and the PLANT GROWTH, im verry iffy every time i think about growing any of that KIND WEED..

was going to run some hash plant and heri in the fall grow but still am unsure as to what i should drop, there will be NO males kept in the fall grow im going for full on budage and thats why im looking for heavy bud strains..

right now the only thing that is a YES for a go would be the GDP S1 that i have, ive been told there is a SUPER PURPLE pheno thats coming out of the batch so thats the one i'll be looking for....
thanks bro:joint:

420king-MASSES

its candy kush that they have and its an og kush crossed to a trainwwreck i hope that helps you out jaws

JAWS

JAWS

hey 420:icon_spin:
sorry bro that name was wrong the names is a bit fifferent then that one..

"SUGAR CAIN KUSH S1"
peace:RastaBong:

Top Bottom