Buds Won't Swell

• Thread starter diskokobaja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diskokobaja

diskokobaja

LAst few grow I have unusual problem, some of my plants/buds just wont swell up.. Plant doesn't show any def. it all looks ok , but calix stay small, don't swell up..
I asked bunch of people and nobody knows what can cause it..

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Your having light issues usually with a timer on and off

DGP

DGP

I would also like to know if these are from seed or from clones from the same mother. If they are from seed or from multiple mothers then you might be seeing normal phenotype variations. If you sorted your plants for the best characteristics and only had one or two mothers and you know how they should grow then I would be stumped. However, pheno variations can be quite broad and you can get really poorly yielding plants alongside monsters.

Dee

diskokobaja

diskokobaja

Are they same strain ,what's the light schedule,light leaks,

Yes They were all same strains I usually grow only one or two strains.. I must say that they were all autoflower strains.. Now I having purple train wreck and sweet black angel, and again buds are maturing but they don't get fat..

diskokobaja

diskokobaja

If u want a good answer give us all the info u can on ur grow...what kinda lights, how far from canopy, what wk r u in, nute, etc...

Sorry it's 1m2 tent, 360w of cobs dimmed from 400w coz I had mad heat problems, led is from 50-70cm above cannopy ( i tout It was lights fault so I moved them up and down) leds are two bars one is cree3070 3000k 80cri, and other is clu048 1212 3500k 90 cri, tent temps then were pretty high aboz 30c, now with photo P lights on is 27c +/- 1.5c) lights off 19/20c (it dropped few times to 18c) , I'm in balkan and we have only buying seeds option , so all my grows are from seed. I have 15l air pots, AN nutes ph perfect hobbist level,prima klima 125 extractor..
I give them nutes / water every third day..

Top Bottom