Buds

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice BBP!Gonna have to give that PR a go myself:)

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice color there BBP.. I'm dyin inside to see them when finished.. I've got 3 very similar PurpRhino's that are just startin to purp up but I'm way behind you... After the 5 wks veg and training decided to sex them and throw them all back in veg to maximize yield from all strains...

Seeing how good these have been doing I decided to germ some PurpKush/PurpRhino..

I'm really looking forward to that SuperSilverChemdogHaze.. I'm thinking first round open pollination so I can send a kilo of them in for freebies... But I'll still make selections from the f1's for mothers and to share of course...

BombBP

BombBP

Thank you M2M:). I'm very happy with the dark purp pheno. Her leaves had a purple tinge from the day I popped her and her preflowers were dark purple. Myother 2 phenos are a deep purple too but the dark one is almost black...very nice.

Man, those PK/PR sound incredible and from the pics i've seen you're in for a treat. They had nice purple colors too.

Who made that cross? Sounds very dank. I'll be first in line for some F2:D.

BombBP

BombBP

G13

This is a cut I received from a friend. Very frosty with a dank, sweet citrusy scent:). She's 33 days in today.

Bad 13562
Bad 13563
BombBP

BombBP

that looks killer mate
Thanks:). It's my first time running her and so far i'm loving her. Trying to decide whether to hit her with the Purp UrkxBubGum or the reverse OGKxAK. Decisions, decisions:D.

darksideX

darksideX

awesome Mr BombBP..ur purple funkx got me..the last one look really dark purp'd..very nice..:yes.. but a feelin' sayz the 2nd one will be the stellar smoke all over:)

dlovejah

dlovejah

That third pheno is a real beauty.. heck all three look great.:damnhippie:. And that G13 looking good.. I have the G13bx1 in Veg... Great shots.Drooling over here.. peace d.

BombBP

BombBP

a feelin' sayz the 2nd one will be the stellar smoke all over
Idk DSX. The dark one has the more dank scent and better trich production but we'll see. Thanks for stopping by:).
G13 looking good.. I have the G13bx1 in Veg
Is it a cut DLJ?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
That G13 is looking very nice.Let me know how she is on potency and yield...

R

rounders02

them Gals are Beau~ti~ful!!!Awesome work:hand shake,i am diggin that color on th Rino...and that G-13 is a head turner also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom