Buds

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rounders02

they all look great, that first one swelling up with a maddness sweet.

I

Indica~tor

Very nice BBP ... you say your choppin when the soil dries? So, how long in flower now then?
Peace, Indi

BombBP

BombBP

G13

Took her tonight...lil early but I needed the room. Rock hard buds on her:).

Bad 13676
Bad 13677
Bad 13678
BombBP

BombBP

Purple Rhino

The dark purp pheno. Taken tonight also but she was good and ready:). I have a mother of her so she will be run again sometime soon.

Bad 13672
Bad 13675
Bad 13681
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
PRhino looks amazing... Can't wait to hear how she tastes and smokes.. Looks like you did a good job with her.. Same with the G...

BombBP

BombBP

Pregnant PR

I'm going to take her when the soil dries. I think her beans should be good and ripe by then:). She's got a very dank scent now...kind of skunky.

Bad 13682
Bad 13684
Bad 13685
darksideX

darksideX

yeah..both are beauties brah:)..keep us in touch 'bout taste differences..
i don't know why:scared0016:..but i still think the brighter one will surprise ya..hahaha..although i would love to smoke all which comes out of ur handz dude:smiley_joint: keep on dankin' the farm!

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Great pics brother.. I've always been a fan of your pics.. My PR's are smelling like rotten grape jelly.. I wish I got a male from those seeds.. Oh well.. I've got a StarDawgIX male cut that will be used next go round... Gonna hit the WhiteFire, FireGhani, PRhino and more... Hope he drops an ass load of pollen...

F

fuzzy

very nice work

Very,very nice B!Shoot, ill take some of those babies.Great work peace,fuzzy

Latest posts

Top Bottom