Budsbuddy's Buddage

• Thread starter Budsbuddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budsbuddy

i thought i might as well set up a site for my grows

I run three rooms

Two are under my porch and the third is a room i built next to the porch in my basement

I have been growing for several years but had constant heat issues because i had very little exhaust from under my porch

lucky for me my porch started caving in so i had to do a complete tear down, i had to take cuts from all of my mom's and i put them in the fridge for three weeks till they were done building me a new porch.

while they were at it i had them drill me a 8" hole threw my stone foundation :lock:

So when i rebuilt my room i new what to fix the second time.

I have a lot of pics but i want to wait till i can learn how to post them from my gallery

As i was saying under my porch i now have a flower room and a grow/veg/clone room on the other side.

both rooms are around 5'x3'x6' and i just split them with a wall and door

And in my other closet i have my second grow room

Right now i have some blubonic on day 31 and i have some purple urkle and day 16 of veg

i try to veg for 2 weeks but i give the PU an extra week since she does not stretch much

Then i have around 8 or ten moms in the mom room

Nearly the whole time i have grown i grew from clones.

I never planted a seed till mothra gave me some blubonic seeds and one of them turned out to be a girl

Since then this year i just popped two jillybeans mothra gave me also but i have not sexed them yet

they are in the closet vegging with the purple urkle for another week

as soon as they show sex they will come out of the flower room and back to 24 hour light

I hope to post some pics in the next few days as soon as i can figure it out

thanks for having me :character0029:

B

Budsbuddy

till i learn the right way

well here are a few pics from earlier grows i have done

I want to post these to my gallery and link them from there but i do not know how yet

Here's

Agent Orange
Blowfish
Blubonic (i doing better than this now)
Bogbubble
ice
kyle kushman strawberry cough
purploe urkle
super silver haze
the white
willie nelson

Ao wk 9
Bf wk 8
Blubon wk 5  7
Bog d 50
Ice w 9
Kksc wk 6
Purple urkle d 63
Haze
White day 63 all
Will wk 9
K

kripplecreek

oh my

holy shit...

Dude I got some ak seeds that were suipposed to be autoflowering that were SUPPOSED to look like what you have now and finish in 50 days from seed to bud is that what you are growing????

I dont know where to get good seed gahhh those pics are GORGEOUS!!! im going to post some pics of what I got that survived from those crap banks I got the drops from =(

:cake:bongsmi:

K

kripplecreek

I wonder if that THC bay on this site is for real? or what? id like to get something different I was a member of another community and the seeds from them never arrived =( any experience with this? is it ok to even ask this? shit im taking over ur post man lol xD

DONT LET ME IN HAHAHAH I wont leave!

:cake:bongsmi:

That sour D is still anihilating me after over a hour wow..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:giggle I was sitting here wondering, Buddy, is that you? And then I saw that line-up and I knew, that's you! Hiya, buddy.

B

Budsbuddy

Hey Sea,

i just got here a few days agao

trying to find out some info on my blubonics

and i saw kooteney here so i was hoping

i could ask him a few questions about my girls

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:) To answer your question, I've never had an easy time of doing the gallery thing, so I just attach pix in the thread itself.

B

Budsbuddy

OK dext0 showed me how to do it

Now i can post :party0042:

i have three rooms, two for flower and one for veg

I have 3 bigfoot trays 2x4
the flower rooms have 1000 hps
and the veg has a 600 hps

all three are on light movers

in my mom room i run a 60 site ez cloner

For moms i have

Agent Orange (in cloner rooted right now)
Blubooinc
Blowfish
Ice
Jillybean (not sexed yet)
OG Kush
Purple Urkle
Super Sweet Cindy
White
Willie Nelson (in cloner rooted now)

Here is my blubonic which will be starting week 6 on saturday

blubonic_d_31.JPG

blubonic_day_31.JPG

And here is my purple Urkle

Up till now i have vegged my plants for two weeks before flipping the lights but since the PU does not stretch much i am vegging her 3 weeks so she will be starting week 1 on Sunday

I did not get as many cuts to root as i would have liked so i tossed in a single super sweet cindy with them

I also have two jillybeans in there that i am just waiting for the lights to go 12/12 so i can see what sex they are, so they will be coming out as soon as i see the sex

PU_day_-_16_veg.JPG

PU_d_16_veg.JPG

here is the unsexed jillybeans
jilllly_16_veg.JPG

B

Budsbuddy

big day tomorrow

Well i am looking forward to this light flip
I will be switching my PU to flower

so far i have always vegged for two weeks and flipped the lights but i did not get as many cuts as i wanted from my purple urkle so i tossed in a super sweet cindy that i have not ran for a few years and i also had to jillybeans that i just sprouted so i tossed them in also so i can sex them

i will pull them out as soon as i know if they are boys or girls and rearrange the girls in the space left

i was surprised at how differnent the girls look with 2 weeks veg and 3 weeks veg

here is my PU and there are 4 girls on the right side that are 2 weeks and the rest are 3 weeks
pu_d_21_veg.JPG

here is my jillie's

both_jills.JPG

jilly_1.JPG

jilly_2.JPG

and here is my blubonic on day 35

bluboinc_day_-_35.JPG

blubonic_d_35.JPG

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great looking plants buddy! Really digging your set up. Your rooms look awesome. I was gifted some blubonic seeds a while back by a good friend, he also made some NL5 x blubonic, Ive had them since prolly 08, Ive been wanting to run them but just never have. What do you think about the Blubonic?

B

Budsbuddy

she is the oddest girl i have
The mom is in constant pre-flower and the mom and all the cuts only have 3 finger leaves

this is my first good run with her but so far i am very pleased

i never vegged her before, and she does not stretch much so i would probably veg her 3 weeks next time.

when i ran her before she got 12/12 out of the cloner and she was not happy

I just completely redid my grows

last sept i had to tear down everything and kill all my mom's because they needed to tear my porch down and build a new one

So when i redid it i tried to do it right the next time.

I am going to add CO2 next month for one of the rooms so i can compare

B

Budsbuddy

i fugure it is time to do a little updating

my blubonic is day 51 today so she is getting close

my PU is only day 16 but she really stretched on me.

I vegged her for 3 weeks instead of 2

Blubonic day    46
Blubonic d   49
Blubonic d 49
Pu touch d 14
Top Bottom