Budswell And Other Nutes

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Howdy y'all fellow stoney stoners, I am in need of a few thoughts on the using of budswell with my regular feeding regiment. Add before all other nutes? After? Should I use budswell when not feeding? Does anyone have the use of this product keyed in? I've used it and I know it works but I want it dialed in right.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I'm going to be using on my current grow, first time... usually make my own tea but just trying to see it's use, also using humbolts killer tea...
cw

Smerb

Smerb

I'm going to be using on my current grow, first time... usually make my own tea but just trying to see it's use, also using humbolts killer tea...
cw
Our hydro store sells brewed tea, just bring a 5 gallon bucket and lid. 10$ not bad I'd say. Activate that soil for future use.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Been using yellow label BS for about 4yrs. I do 150ml/5gal on my water days.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I use kool bloom along with my regular nutrients all throughout flower, I just try to keep it under 1000 ppm

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings
When I do my teas they are hot brew guanos like Jamaican bat, Indonesian bat, and espoma plant tone. I use a Mr coffee and put filter in and brew like coffee makes nice rich liquid. I have Peru seabird guanos I've had like a fine wine in jar for 8 yrs, more P , and slightly of K comes out as the high N wears off...my place used to stink other than with long brew that for me took avg 6+ months sometimes a year...
Peace
cw

Top Bottom