Budzilla's Alive - i walked the ocean floor to get here!

• Thread starter Budzilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budzilla

Hi there,

A friend of mine (Desertboy) is a member here, so when he told me I thought I'd come and see what all the fuss is about!
I'm quit impressed to be honest, I feel I know all the forum functions already, very user friendly I must say. Hats off to the site designer and owner.

I'm a passive Hydro grower, just finishing my first Hydro crop (Hempy Buckets) at week 7 flower now. I have only grown in soil before - Silly Budzilla!!

I'm now growing in 100% Fytocell - 'Lazi Buckets'
I named this way of growing in honour of the man who taught me everything I know about Passive Hydro and Lazi also introduced me to the new wonder medium called Fytocell. He is now MIA

The Buckets work on a similar principle to Hempy's but with the Fytocell they have evolved beyond any reasonable comparison, hence the naming.
This is still work in progress and may need tweaking but the preliminary results are breathtaking.

Maybe if I stick around I can show you guys what I've been up too with this stuff.
I really can not put in words how important this stuff is. It is the future and I believe it should be shared with everyone.

I will look forward to meeting all of you!

...BudZ...

B

Budzilla

Hi Papa,

I'm trying to post some reply's on the hydroponic forum but the administrators not there to accept the posts. Is there anyone else that can jump in?

...BudZ...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You will be an interesting new member.

Just a heads up... Papa shows up quick to say hello hoping he gets a cyber joint from you. He is a pot fiend. Beware! LOL!

Actually Papa is pretty dang good at greeting people around here. He gets post #2 quite a bit.

B

Budzilla

That's always an admirable feat dude!! I will never forget him now!

Thanks for the welcomes so far. I'm going to get in there today and have a proper look at what you guys over here are doing.

I've been reliably informed that the American Airoponics market and technology is second to none, so hopefully I might pick something up form you guys, as I've never looked in to Airo before

...BudZ...

B

Budzilla

Can someone please explain to me why my threads have still not been checked and confirmed by the administrator (logic)??
I posted them 7 hours ago and I kinda feel like I wasted my time writing them and checking it all looked good etc as its still not been put up!

Is this going to be like this forever, or just while I'm new. Its a tad frustrating

B

Budzilla

I think I've finally been unleashed, please ignore the query above!

Thanks

B

Bobby Smith

I've been reliably informed that the American Airoponics market and technology is second to none, so hopefully I might pick something up form you guys, as I've never looked in to Airo before

...BudZ...

Firstly, welcome.

Secondly, it seems like most of the "true" HP aero knowledge (that I find, anyways) comes from your neck of the woods..........all (most) of the guys online helping me setup my system are from the UK, as far as I know.

Would like to see these "Lazi Buckets" in action whenever you get a chance :)

B

Budzilla

Hi Bobby Dude,

Thanks for the welcome.

As I mentioned it is work in progress. I have four plants at 17 days veg now form seed. They were in these 500ml 'Lazi Buckets' from the end of week 1 until the end of week two, they have now been potted up to 4 litre 'Lazi Pots' and have been in these for 60 hrs and roots are growing out the bottom of the pots already.

This is the end of week 2 (Sunday just gone), after I saw this I potted up into the 4 litre pots I have just mentioned.

If you guys are still interested in knowing more about this I might start a Diary here which will copy the one I have started on UK420

I would be wrong if I kept this info all to myself. I want to make things easier for everyone. But I guess me being new I will be subject to some kind of scrutiny to begin with.

...BudZ...

IMAG0301 1600x1200 2
IMAG0305
IMAG0306
Top Bottom