Bug......are bugging me out

• Thread starter IrishRob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IrishRob

IrishRob

Ok so I woke up this morning and I found that some leaves had been chewed on I believe by moths. Because a couple days ago I found and killed two in the tent. But this leaf damage wasn't done till last night. Please help I have to do something today I don't want to wait. Can anyone give me an organic way to rid of this please. I'm so worried I'm not acting fast enough

Bugare bugging me out
Bugare bugging me out 2
IrishRob

IrishRob

Food moth prevention link

If it's moths eating a plant I'd say it's most likely food moths.
I saw what they looked like. Their really small and kind of a tan color like you get if you leave dried oatmeal or something like that open a bit. Thank you so much I wasn't even thinking about what kind they were that helps narrow it down

IrishRob

IrishRob

Food moth prevention link

If it's moths eating a plant I'd say it's most likely food moths.
I saw what they looked like. Their really small and kind of a tan color like you get if you leave dried oatmeal or something like that open a bit. Thank you so much I wasn't even thinking about what kind they were that helps narrow it down

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

I had an issue with flies myself funnily enough, i though because its so cold this time of year pests wouldn't be an issue i had to hang up those sticky yellow tapes

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Moths don’t eat the leaves it’s the pupa that dose the rasping n chewing of the leaves ... Od

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

If it's the larva or the moth itself you don't want them eating your plants. I think they are cousins of white flies. I would do a root drench with root cleaner and foliar spray with green cleaner and then follow up with gnatrol and or some beneficial nematodes.

Rob21

Rob21

One is right moths mate then die what a life kill them before they can breed

Top Bottom