Bug Bombs/foggers

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Hey all, I have a standalone building I want to bomb into the stone age. I want to go medieval on bugs asses.

I have Dr Doom bombs but understand they are low strength.
They're pyrethrin based.

I'd like to find more bombs and foggers that "bring the mufkkin PAIN" to the bugs. Are there neonicotinoid based bomb/foggers?
YES I love mah bees and butterflies. NO I will never ever ever spray around the building unless there's a very very happy bug safe miticide, only. Neonics inside only.

Mites must die. Must. And their little buddy fungus gnats too, though I've mostly got those bastards dialed. .... New plants are in veg.
I have Merit, Forbid, Floramite to treat the girls.

But I want THE BOMB, I WANT THE P*FUNK ...

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT, *HARDCORE HENRY*

Pylon and pyrethrin based bombs, off to a great start!!!
Are any others recommended? I'm going to wreck shop on these evil little fuckers. I can bomb in veg, leave room 24hrs, return and ventilate and quick check water, then come back the next day and should be fine ... so I want to find as many types of mite-genocide TR foggers as there are for IPM.

You always have crucial advice, bro

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Thanks man, though I must admit I never used this specific product.

If you're going nuclear I highly recommend reading about miticide resistance management and rotating modes of action. Easy to breed resistant Borg if the attack isn't planned out carefully.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Thanks man, though I must admit I never used this specific product.

If you're going nuclear I highly recommend reading about miticide resistance management and rotating modes of action. Easy to breed resistant Borg if the attack isn't planned out carefully.
Agreed WHOLLY... good IPM = rotation

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Update: dropped Dr Doom and other pyrethrin bomb, 4 days apart. No signs of mites. Room walls and floor now sealed with Great Stuff and concrete paste.

Still considering Pylon TR bomb(s) just to be 100% sure all mites are wiped out.

Havent used before; no resistance. Have protective gear with/good mask from Do Your Own Pestcontrol. Asked exterminator buddy who said most cannabis miticides easy and safe enough to apply ourselves (he deals with mammals, much tougher jobs).

Questions: 1 bomb 1 time? Or another 3-4 days later when eggs hatch (if they can with Pylon, strong translaminar?)...

Also middle of floor or up on bench to side? Fans circulating gently? Just want to really do this full on. No more chances. God please no more mites.

Already no friends let in, always showered fresh first, clean clothes, ordering Crocs to put on once inside door, etc... any feedback appreciated please.

Top Bottom