Bug identification help needed

• Thread starter cansa0722
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cansa0722

Hey everyone. Can you please help to identify the bug from my attached picture? I believe it is aphid, but need your help to confirm. I already tried spraying with pure crop 1, big time exterminator, but it seems not working well. The next product I am thinking to try is Neem Oil. Any suggestions or any products?

Thank you so much

Bug identification help needed
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hey everyone. Can you please help to identify the bug from my attached picture? I believe it is aphid, but need your help to confirm. I already tried spraying with pure crop 1, big time exterminator, but it seems not working well. The next product I am thinking to try is Neem Oil. Any suggestions or any products?

Thank you so much
Looks like thrips in a nymph stage.

002177C6 6A28 40E8 A6E5 EF4A21448545
Bushbandit

Bushbandit

My eyesight isn't the best these days,but it looks like Aphids,
Are you able to get a closer photo of the pest

Trixie

Trixie

It's best to repeat the insecticidal spray every few days to make sure you get the newly hatched eggs. You have an environmental attraction that is giving them the upper edge. If you are in veg. just spray your plants with "plain water" every time you see them and change their living habitat. Cover the soil with plastic and spray your plants with water and they'll leave.

Thrips (as well as spider mites) tend to prefer drier air, so providing a more humid environment will help to deter them. Inspect your plants regularly! Google

I like to use yellow stickies for early signs of an infestation from the beginning to the end. .

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think they are green aphids but its hard to see and its the same treatment as thrips. Personally I like to defoliate anything that isn't a growing tip and has even one aphid. Once you have most of the leaves stripped, then do your spraying with insecticidal soap. This makes it a lot easier to handle. If you are in flower though, they will be a problem.

Top Bottom