Bug Repellents

• Thread starter ElMarino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElMarino

ElMarino

Good evening, does anybody have any recommendations on a good organic bug repellent that they can recommend, Thank you.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

De earth, cheap organic and available at most hardware stores it will kill any bug with an exoskeleton, it's fine powder so you have to have dry topsoil, sprinkle around the plant and again make shure it's dry, leave 72 hours give a light flush check ph and you should be good, i have used it to kill off those gnats or fruit flys or whatever they are, allso cured plants of thrips, you never want to put poison on your plants, de earth is completely organic.

mancorn

mancorn

Best to identify the problem bug, as there's no universal bug spray. What specifically is the problem?

sambapati

sambapati

Good evening, does anybody have any recommendations on a good organic bug repellent that they can recommend, Thank you.
Neem oil mixed with some baby bottle sterilizing soap and sprayed right before turning out the light or evening if it is outdoors....

ElMarino

ElMarino

Thrips and spider mites, not crazy amount berly starting but I want to attack the problem before it gets out of hand.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Depends on what bugs you're fighting. DE works for a lot of bugs and washes off well. Bt for moth larva.

Ina

Ina

Thrips and spider mites, not crazy amount berly starting but I want to attack the problem before it gets out of hand.
"not crazy amount"shortly becomes crazy amount!:D
You could use hot pepper tea,garlic(if they are in veg),black pepper,tobacco,rosemary,lavender,onions and more and more you can think of:)If i were bug i def couldnt stand all that haha I dont use the soap,its for the remedy to stick to the plants but i dont know how harmful is it.......But once or twice in veg if needed wont be a problem to add it.In flowering i would use only hot pepper tea,may be canela but garlic,tobacco and such could be inappropriate:)
And everything in your environment should be cleaned as much as possible or the pests could comeback.Closest plants should be removed as possible and checked(sprayed to if needed) and things like these so they can be fully destroyed.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
This is organic certified to be used in veg stage of growth it works I use it and you can get off eBay regards od .

0E77F77E CFE4 4F2F A183 643B640127DA
Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom