Bug Symptoms Or Not?

• Thread starter TikTok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TikTok

TikTok

Hi, noticed this guy while changing water, looks like something munched on it I searched the plant up and down and cant find any bugs. This is the only leaf that looks like this but also found another leaf with 2 real small holes in it.

I'm using this 3 n 1 spray my hydro store guy recommended. What are your thoughts?

Bug symptoms or not
Bug symptoms or not 2
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I have 2 leafs on 2 NLs (clones from the same mother) that looks like this. Not spreading. Not getting worse. No visible damage of any kind besides the mutated looking leaves. Also Dinachems doesn’t show anything in the same space so i thinks its genetic.

TikTok

TikTok

I have 2 leafs on 2 NLs (clones from the same mother) that looks like this. Not spreading. Not getting worse. No visible damage of any kind besides the mutated looking leaves. Also Dinachems doesn’t show anything in the same space so i thinks its genetic.
That's what had in mind aswell. Thanks for the input

TikTok

TikTok

Grasshopper get in there?
I'm not sure if one got in there and took off but could not find anything and iv examined up and down with a jewelers loop. So on the edge of ruling that one out.

springer20

springer20

Looks like you topped them a few weeks ago and nipped a Leaf, it’s now grown and looks deformed when actually there’s no problem

TheRemer

TheRemer

Hi, noticed this guy while changing water, looks like something munched on it I searched the plant up and down and cant find any bugs. This is the only leaf that looks like this but also found another leaf with 2 real small holes in it.

I'm using this 3 n 1 spray my hydro store guy recommended. What are your thoughts?
My clones have real ugly leaves but it seems to clewr up after a while in flower.

Top Bottom