Bugs Anybody used Neem oil?

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I recently (back when I first tried mango Sherbert out) saw a small white bug in my soil if you ain’t pay attention you’ll miss it it’s real small probably more tiny den an ant and so I bought some neem oil not the one you mix the one in the spray bottle already ready for use. My question is how many times do I use it and when do I use it like.
Like a couple sprays a day / spray it over the course of a week (not heavy) like how I use it I don’t want to constantly spray my plants
(Also I seen a little gnat for the first time)

Putthataway

Putthataway

Right after or before lights out you want to spray the leaves top and underneath along with the soil. It should paralyze the bugs and then they die. Unless you have the immune ones I got from a bas lite soil that would come out and mean mug me. You will then repeat the process in 3-4 days for a few weeks until you have killed all the offspring. You don’t want to use in flower.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Right after or before lights out you want to spray the leaves top and underneath along with the soil. It should paralyze the bugs and then they die. Unless you have the immune ones I got from a bas lite soil that would come out and mean mug me. You will then repeat the process in 3-4 days for a few weeks until you have killed all the offspring. You don’t want to use in flower.
Thank you!

bruceybruce63

bruceybruce63

I just found thrips. Used FoxFarms BugBeGone. We’ll see

Putthataway

Putthataway

I heard good things about been. Just that MrGrowit suggests rotating oils in between sprays. Diatomaceous Earth is supposed to be good too
Diatomaceous earth works rather well. I have seen them fly off which had my head scratching. Mr. Dead bug is a good one too. D.E is a powder. Neem is an oil and can leave an oil like film which can burn the leaf. Mr. Deadbug is a solution which contains spinosad which is also used in the medical industry. I screwed up one night and sprayed neem and deadbug, grabbed the wrong bottle. The plants were not happy.

P

Phyto

For fungus gnats, and root aphids mosquito dunks work well. Neem works to, but don't use it if the plants are in flower, it will taint the buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom