OGkusher420

OGkusher420

Bugs in waste in drain to waste system
6 legs
Black
Really small/ends up in my waste res

Apollo13

Apollo13

Ewe yuck...thanks, now I gotta take a shower... when I find those I get the willys. Grosses me out. Like human ticks...yuck. good luck brother. They can suck. Make sure you clean everything twice, bleach, peroxide and boiling water. Sorry to see those lil bastards. Make life difficult, and u will develop aphid ptsd and constantly check your roots from here on out like paranoid drug addict. Lol, bugs suck. I've been getting root wevels lately. At first glance, they look like aphids. But they are mostly benign, and easy to deal with, but nonetheless, hate to see any bug in roots. Check out sierra naturals. Get sample they send u a bunch. Systemic and sprays

str8smokn

str8smokn

I don't want to enter my room now until I shower.that sucks . Happy theirs people on here that can help each other with problems so quickly. That's why I'm here,to learn all I can.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Are those aphids(the black bug) and its larva is the root aphid? I'm trying to see how one would get those. Do they only hit hydro,rockwool or can you get in soil too? I guess I need to do some studying. I would not want them visitors.
Good luck my friend.
STR8

Apollo13

Apollo13

the plague. adults in bucket. all the same. Like ticks but for roots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom