Bugs on plants close to harvest... gah!!!

• Thread starter Pacnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pacnw

Pacnw

Hey everyone,

Was just taking a look at all my plants making sure everything is healthy when I spotted some bugs on a lower branch.
Bugs on purpledjpg

It sucks cuz this is close to harvest and we're heading into some cooler (freezing) weather with precipitation in the forecast. Things are just getting darker, colder and damper as the days go on.

I'm growing this beautiful plant from CSI Humboldt (thanks to recommendations on this forum!) The Purple D and I'm not sure what to do. Try to fight the bugs? Harvest?
The purple djpg

The following photo was taken from my Sensi Star towards the bottom of the plant. What is that bug?
Bug on sensi starjpg

Then I started looking around and the bugs were all over the grow bags (which are just sitting on the ground in my backyard).
Bugs on bagjpg

Here is a final photo of the bug. Its dang hard to get things this small in focus.
Single bugjpg

Does anyone know what these are and what I should do about em since I am so close to harvest and heading into cold, wet weather?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried identifying them but I just don't know.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I wouldn’t bother with them . Just harvest when your ready. Doesn’t look like a common cannabis pest and the plant doesn’t look stressed. Shake em off if you want.

Top Bottom