Bugs on the munch Outside Grow

• Thread starter chippy123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chippy123

Hey Guys

Outdoor grower here, as natural as possible. Somethings eating on my babies. Had a good search but couldn't find anything. Any ideas?? Two different plants same problem.

Bugs on the munch outside grow
Bugs on the munch outside grow 2
Z

Zill

Chip,

You're outside. Loads of insects will dine now and again on plants. Same thing on my outdoor grows. Normal, can’t prevent it unless you want to turn your plant into a chemicals dump. Chewers are OK. It’s those underleaf suckers that bug me.

Zill.

C

chippy123

Chip,

You're outside. Loads of insects will dine now and again on plants. Same thing on my outdoor grows. Normal, can’t prevent it unless you want to turn your plant into a chemicals dump. Chewers are OK. It’s those underleaf suckers that bug me.

Zill.
Too true

They usually have a feast then move on quick enough. Its them caterpillars that hide well

Z

Zill

Most of those insect annoyances can be squished with a finger, knocked off with paint brush or blown off with water hose.

All good.

S

storz

one of the easiest things to do for your outdoor garden is to put up those bug zapper fixtures. It will help kill moths so you dont get caterpillars. Not 100% effective by any means but it does help and it does not require poisons.

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

My out side one I spayed bifen xts all around it kept bugs away

Latest posts

Top Bottom