Building 4'x16'x10" wooden tray's with liner

• Thread starter Bowski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bowski

Bowski

well I'm coming to the end of my first grow, and already im planning on retiring the ebb and grow monster system.
I would like to grow the girls smaller and get an ounce dry per plant. I want to grow them in a 4' W by 16'L and 10" D trays with the tray lined with plastic. It will also be its own res. each will have 4 1000 DE Gavitas and a chiller. all in my sealed room with tank c02.
H&G will be used for nutes.
Is this posible with 2" or 3" net pots on 6" centers? Net pots will sit a top 1/4" plywood covering the table/ Rez.
Maybe a 10 to 14 day veg under plazsma's then on to bloom under the 600/1000's
What do you farmers think?
B.

Bowski

Bowski

Median has skills for sure. But no I'm using my tables as DWC and the table is the reservoir with a chiller for each table.
I will be providing a full thread of the grow but not so much on the build.

Bowski

Bowski

Bowski

Ok it's almost time to harvest the Dr. Krippling Big Bud X Skunk, will post up some good pics tomorrow. having a difficult time getting in the room their so huge. Big colas and I still have 3+ wks to go.
Technaflora is making them smell great and very frosty with some serious sticky stuff on them.
Got the room dialed in nicely I think. If anyone is interested I will post up some of my work and equipment I'm using on this grow. I'm going to be changing up to home built tables that will have a plastic 6 mil liner in them and use it in a DWC set up.
And the set up this time is for a perpetual grow of approximately 32oz per month.

latewood

latewood

I am very familiar with simplified hydroponics. Would love to see a picture of your system, er tables. I have built all types of units for hydroponics. Maybe I can give you a couple ideas to save you a few bucks :) However; It appears you have a plan, and a good one. Peace

Top Bottom