Building a $350 grow room/closet, step by step with pictures

• Thread starter LegalGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LegalGrow

LegalGrow

I wanted an 8foot by 4 foot (8 foot high). Mainly because the white panel boards are 4x8 and that made my life easier!

I first created a footer and header and then connected the sides to create the frame. Then framed the doorway, and screwed on the side panels, last, added the 600 Watt light and small outlet.

As you can see from pictures, looks like of like a shower insert.

Materials Cost: $200.
Grow Light and Timer $150.

Total Build Time: 3-4 hours.

I am starting with Tomatoes for my first grow, mainly because I want to learn about the grow room, but hugely because we live in a non-legal state and I am not risking it for a few plants.

Hope it helps someone with ideas!

Thanks,,
Alex

Building a 350 grow roomcloset step by step with pictures
Building a 350 grow roomcloset step by step with pictures 2
Building a 350 grow roomcloset step by step with pictures 3
Building a 350 grow roomcloset step by step with pictures 4
S

SS-

Haha. That's awesome bro. Wanted to do something like this in my den and was wondering how much it would cost. Gonna do a 5x10 instead though

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

I did 4x8 because that is the stock plywood sheets! The room is actually really big and tall. I did an open ceiling in case I ever needed taller than 8 feet. :)
I bet you could do 4-6 full size mother plants in it at current size with another light added.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Sweet setup man, would love to do something like that only it would be hard getting all the equipment into a house in an estate without looking suspicious lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom