building a dresser grow...

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

ive tried to find good dresser grow cabs but nothing i liked so im going to build a pimp one...the dresser im using is this one from walmart....

i want to use a 400watt hps digi system with a euro cool reflector.. co2 system, circulating fan, carbon filter, in take fan..missing alot of small things i know..i will post pics up of the project and any ideas you guys have would like to hear them...

lollipopman

lollipopman

i think every thing put together is going to cost me about $800, just sick and tired of these grow cabinets on ebay that wont grow shit and are way over priced...

R

Rolln J

yeah I been wanting to make one out of a metal storage cab on wheels - just might get around to that sometime this spring...

lollipopman

lollipopman

those cabs run between 300 to 600 a pop thats why im going this route, plus it would look alot better...

M

Mr.LovaLova

Lollipopman- I have heard that too, but not so sure about the bulb life though, and the spectrum. I bet you could crank out some dank with a 430HPS in there!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

nice lookin cab, read an article in HT about a similar setup a few months back, should be nice, so how many would you flower in there?

lollipopman

lollipopman

thought about doing soil on the first run, got some mendo express to pop...

B

Bill Bloome

Greetings Farmers, I have found the Mecca of grow cabs.I was in the Goodwill store the other day and found Four old dressers,two china cabinets and a corner hutch that would make a killer grow box!And the most expensive one was 79.95,and I'm sure they would take a decent offer.The two TV cainets were OK,but to conspicuous.Like a fucking kid in a candy store!

Top Bottom