Building organic super living soil

• Thread starter Shields1898
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shields1898

Shields1898

New here & I decided to switch to organic & I was wondering if this is a good mix to add just water & transplanting when needed to be.. coco is medium

Building organic super living soil
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I would use a soil and amend it with all that stuff plus add coco. If you use coco by itself it's not really soil because you don't have any humus or compost.

Shields1898

Shields1898

I would use a soil and amend it with all that stuff plus add coco. If you use coco by itself it's not really soil because you don't have any humus or compost.
I added worm castings

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
You have a journal using that soil?
Black soil is mainly used for ginseng cultivation ,whichi contents more than 50% organic materials , and the pH range of this black soil is generally in the range of 6.0-7.
BTW,ginseng is the king of herbs, so it will be quite simple for cannabiss growing .

Homesteader

Homesteader

I like mixing coco with peat at 1:1 and then add aeration and anything else on top of that. Peat and coco together make a nice fluffy base mix that brings you around 6.5 pH depending on your water input.

Shields1898

Shields1898

Sorry guys forgot to tell y’all I added bm6 media & perlite too so I decided to switch to organic because my first few grows I had a lot of problems with synthetic nutes.. my local hydro store recommended me this recipe & told me it’s sub cool recipe has anyone tried this super soil? Heard you only add water & teas

Top Bottom