Building Warehouse Space-question on laws

• Thread starter GP2B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GP2B

Can anyone provide feedback on what would be needed if one were looking to follow all the rules and regulations? I would be looking to purchase land and construct warehouse space to rent to growers. I'm thinking 6-8 bays with firewalls in a large industrial steel building with perimeter fencing and included armed security.

I would provide the building shell and similar to commercial rentals, interior improvements would be considered Tennant improvements and would stay with the building upon lease termination.

I assume multiple floor drains would be nice, I would need specifics on location requirements and restrictions, preferred bay size, power requirements, etc.

If it were built from scratch, what would you want in it? Any help appreciated.

J

JonDoe

only suggestion i have is 2 git it done .
heard of a P.O.D type system.(storage units).
you could Have it like Colorado with 24hr web cam.
when its compleated ill b 1st 2 lease 6mo.2mo cash on sign of lease.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
put more then 99 plants in any single address or any single parcel of land and your not protected from federal prosecution

S

spiderman

put more then 99 plants in any single address or any single parcel of land and your not protected from federal prosecution
one is never "protected" from federal prosecution. 99 plants is in regard to minimum sentencing laws, not protection from the feds.

J

JonDoe

sounds good 98 it is. im just kidding . i really hope everyone knows this. is no joke i've seen it first hand .

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
one is never "protected" from federal prosecution. 99 plants is in regard to minimum sentencing laws, not protection from the feds.

what ever the fuck

dont go over 99 plants is what im saying

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
For that type of production you're probably going to want to start looking at the health and safety, as well as agriculture codes. There may be more, especially if you're going to employ anyone.

T

tomsawyer

Had this idea 3 years ago.
Here are some thoughts:
Ventilation: in and out of each space?
Contamination: bugs and mold . Your neighbors have mites and now what??
Electricity: separately metered? now you're talking to utility...
Water in and out
Garbage in and out that shit is contaminated as hell with PM and bugs!

G

GP2B

Thanks for the feedback guys. That sucks about the 99 plant rule if it's true. I'm actually in a non med state but I'm begining my plans now for when/if things change. I also plan to be one of the 1st to file for a dispensary. 1st step for both would be where to set up and purchase real-estate.

Tom sawyer...thought about those probs too. The diseases and pests are the biggest issues.
Ventilation would be handled during construction with several ducts for fresh and exhaust air in each unit. Ac units and ducting would likely be a tennant improvement since each grower would have different requirements.
We would absolutely need each unit metered separately. Same for water. And trash would be handled easily with a large trash compacting dumpster out back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom