buku kush

• Thread starter herijuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
hey any info on the yield? i like to veg anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks depending on the strain.. but @ 7 weeks wow this sounds interesting. any more info or pics please add..

K

Krypto1

any info? please? Yield?? and is it a pheno hunt??
AnD are they feminised?

S

Stringer Bell

I grew the buku out 3 times and the yield is average but the smoke makes up for it is one of the frostier ones i have came by:smiley_joint:

As for the pheno hunt i grew out 20 got 14 females all very similar and uniform expect half of them to have a big strech so def go with the shorter one it yields better and the smoke was the same very strong and complex hits you in waves A+ never been disapointted with thseeds gear

also it did very well outside in wet island climate:damnhippie:

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
the buku I got was not feminized,they were in the original packs.100% germ rate in soil,only two shorties in the pack,I topped them got average yield.wish I would have kept a dad!

lars

lars

Bump^ I did a 5 pk. of fem'd BUKU. I got one keeper. Short and frosty with the smell of fruity cereal. One of the best highs I've experienced.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
dude, my BUKU didnt even pop...well i take that back, outta a 10 pack one popped and ended up having no head LOL. needless to say, wont be getting anything from TH till they get some gear that i really want and i start to hear better things from them. iv popped hundreds of beans with no problem except with THseeds BUKU and white label sensi star.

D

dailychronic

I haven't grown it, but it smokes real nice, no special flavor or anything but the high is unique and good

S

surfguy1936

im flowering a 4 ft mother of buku with 400w overhead, 600w hanging and another 105w hangin

Z

ziggy1

They suck... i bought them from thseeds in the dam when they first came out and the were not done in 7 weeks more lie 10 weeks and they were hemp... never again from th seeds... total ripoff

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Agree with Ziggy. I think my buddy got the schwag pheno. Forever flowering and trichome free appearance :)

D

dankUsa

impressed with the Buku Kush

i must say, i am very impressed with the Buku. I gt a an amazing smelling fat leaf heavy producing pheno, you can see the OG Kush genes there fosho! Most def the stinkiest I've ever grown in veg, guess the new seeds are way better coming out from TH Seeds now.

T

The Pollinator

wow really? that's a shame to hear... I love burmese! sigh

D

demidragon

where the pics

i must say, i am very impressed with the Buku. I gt a an amazing smelling fat leaf heavy producing pheno, you can see the OG Kush genes there fosho! Most def the stinkiest I've ever grown in veg, guess the new seeds are way better coming out from TH Seeds now.

Show pictures or id did not happen. hard to believe with 1 post.

C

chuckdee123

bump.... always been interested in these but always read very mixed reviews...

S

SourPatchSwag

Skunk Where'd you get your beans?

dude, my BUKU didnt even pop...well i take that back, outta a 10 pack one popped and ended up having no head LOL. needless to say, wont be getting anything from TH till they get some gear that i really want and i start to hear better things from them. iv popped hundreds of beans with no problem except with THseeds BUKU and white label sensi star.

Just recently ran 6 fem and all of them popped it was too big for 1 gal within 2 weeks and is veg monster. Mostly uniform, Where did you get the beans? Maybe they were old or not stored properly i also am running Kushage and SAGE and they are at 100% TH is one of the best out there so i would say your run was luck ro maybe old/bad beans

O

Organicyumyum

Just recently ran 6 fem and all of them popped it was too big for 1 gal within 2 weeks and is veg monster. Mostly uniform, Where did you get the beans? Maybe they were old or not stored properly i also am running Kushage and SAGE and they are at 100% TH is one of the best out there so i would say your run was luck ro maybe old/bad beans

i ran this strain years ago when it first came out, got it from Adam at THSeeds in Amsterdam. It was definitely hemp. Terrible, honestly one of the worst phenos of herb i've ever seen. Out of ten seeds there were a bunch of males and the ones that weren't had no trichs or flavor. I was saddened by this seeing that the first time i got heavy duty fruity about 9 years ago, I found one of the best phenos of herb that I've seen, up there with any elite out here in Cali. It reeked of fruit punch and oranges, was covered in fat clear trichs, and could stand up to any of these og's. It may have been a freak pheno though, cause I bought more seeds of it later and barely got any of them to pop. I feel like THSeeds may have gone downhill since their beginnings. i had one feminized Mr. Bubble seed from them years ago and it was some of the better herb I've smoked as well. I still want to get some more Heavy Duty Fruity seeds and search for that pheno again, so delicious!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom