Bulb mites! Please help their eating my roots.

• Thread starter usafdorsey21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
usafdorsey21

usafdorsey21

Alrite guys 2 grows now fucked up.from these bulb mites and I'm ready to blow my brains out... the latest thing I've read that may work is sulfur. Does anyone have any tricks up their sleeve that has worked on these guys ?

Reactions: PK1
PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

I've never once had someone mention bulb mites before i don't think neem oil would help get rid of them but it should help prevent them. Id mix some diatomaceous earth in with your soil before planting them if they are already planted you can add it to you water before feeding doesn't matter what feed you need to do it wont change your ph or ppm so add it last after ph just know it settles to the bottom easily so if you have a lot of plants make sure to mix it up ever 10-15 plants you water. another thing you could try is H202 in your water but only on flush day don't mix it with your feed. And know it'll kill any living organism living in your soil so if you run anything organic there's a good chance you have living organisms in your soil so you'll have to work with out them or re add some. But after they are gone i used the neem oil i use one that's not neem oil but essential oils its call N-Force

N Force All Natural Organic Plant Wash Bottle 30Ml
PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

I've never once had someone mention bulb mites before i don't think neem oil would help get rid of them but it should help prevent them. Id mix some diatomaceous earth in with your soil before planting them if they are already planted you can add it to you water before feeding doesn't matter what feed you need to do it wont change your ph or ppm so add it last after ph just know it settles to the bottom easily so if you have a lot of plants make sure to mix it up ever 10-15 plants you water. another thing you could try is H202 in your water but only on flush day don't mix it with your feed. And know it'll kill any living organism living in your soil so if you run anything organic there's a good chance you have living organisms in your soil so you'll have to work with out them or re add some. But after they are gone i used the neem oil i use one that's not neem oil but essential oils its call N-Force
NOTE: Don't use Neem oil or the N-force after week one of flower and wash off the next day and they are better preventatives then they are bug killers.

usafdorsey21

usafdorsey21

So I am running in coco with dry ammenents. I don't water with run off or flush so would that change anything ?

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

So I am running in coco with dry ammenents. I don't water with run off or flush so would that change anything ?
Yea it works with coco too i have a friend that does it but with coco you should have some run off in cooc you wanna push out the last feeding so it only focus on what you just feed them and then you want get salt build up in your pot and cause lock out or have a poor flush at the end

usafdorsey21

usafdorsey21

mites or gnats
how old are the plants?
The autos have about 2 to 3 weeks left of flower and the photos are week 7 almost. And definitely bulb mites. They are eating my roots bad. I do have a few fungi gnats but I just threw some beuvaria bassania and BN in so they will be good till harvest. But I'd like to have a few good weeks with these bulb mites taken care of to let them finish off decent.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The autos have about 2 to 3 weeks left of flower and the photos are week 7 almost. And definitely bulb mites. They are eating my roots bad. I do have a few fungi gnats but I just threw some beuvaria bassania and BN in so they will be good till harvest. But I'd like to have a few good weeks with these bulb mites taken care of to let them finish off decent.
mmm, you running a humidifier? it’s a long shot but won’t hurt the plants, is put h2o2 (hydrogen peroxide) in the humidifier with water, i’d use at least a 5% mix..

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

mmm, you running a humidifier? it’s a long shot but won’t hurt the plants, is put h2o2 (hydrogen peroxide) in the humidifier with water, i’d use at least a 5% mix..
Its a soil bugs it they need something in the soil to kill them off using h202 in a humidifier in my mind wont help much with something thats eating his roots

usafdorsey21

usafdorsey21

Its a soil bugs it they need something in the soil to kill them off using h202 in a humidifier in my mind wont help much with something thats eating his roots
Yeah didn't seem rite to me, maybe an actual H202 drench.

usafdorsey21

usafdorsey21

a hydroponics store or grow store should have 28-32% strength than just use what’s needed.
not sure about using that 3% stuff.. i wouldn’t
I have 12% food grade in my freezer i just was wondering if that's what you actually meant was a true 5%.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes that’s correct, only!! use h2o2 in soil if you know!! what your doing.
as it’ll kill the pest and the micro/macro organisms and ph buffers but will increase your buds size greatly..
but don’t do it..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
as it’ll kill the pest and the micro/macro organisms and ph buffers but will increase your buds size greatly..
but don’t do it..
i thought the bugs were not in the soil.. i can’t help with that so late into flower.
maybe google using h2o2, but your on your own with that .

PK1

PK1

Supporter
glad you didn't do neem oil in flower. but you got good guys here they'll help ya out

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

but don’t do it..
Yes it can it helps add a lot of oxygen to the soil i don't use it i have friends that do i just run aeration stones in my water. but if you have a bug in your medium use the h202 get rid of them and add the D-earth to you medium befor planting them and maybe 2-4 times though out your grow cycle

Top Bottom