Bulgarian style- organic show 2014

• Thread starter Smoody
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smoody

Here is for now, arround 10 s.m. and I hope in start of flowering to reach 25 square meters
IMG 20140622 120514
IMG 20140624 065523
IMG 20140624 065618

IMG 20140622 120514
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those tall plants behind your cannabis, what are they? I have something that looks damn near exactly the same growing on our property.

Looking excellent! Some folks in Bulgaria are gonna have some good smoke this winter!

S

Smoody

Those are nettles :) u use them for security and save against male polen(I hope) in bulgaria as all have a lot of wild cannabis, especualy arround the reavers.

S

Smoody

Indigenous landrace. But my experience before was with random seeds, good mother polened by our fiber cannabis. I hasn't bad plant from this randomed seeds

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Indigenous landrace

So you live in "Northern Thrace" (or close to it) and Cannabis is a Thracian word;
and this Landrace is possibly the decendants of herb used by the Thracians and Scythians ~10,000-450BCE--
in their smoke hut/vape tents???

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Канабис и мъртвите

Канабисът е бил неразделна част от скитския култа към мъртвите, където почит бе отделено на паметта на техните заминали лидери. След смъртта и погребението на техния цар, скитите ще се пречистват чрез създаване на малки Tepee-подобни структури, които те ще влязат да вдишват дима от конопено семе (и смолисти чашки цветя околните семената), хвърлени върху нажежени камъни.
В известен пасаж написан около 450 г. пр. Хр, Херодот описва тези погребални обреди, както следва:
... когато, поради това, скитите са предприели някои семена от този коноп, те се промъкват под платната и да изложат на семената на червените горещи камъни; но това да се постави на цигари, и произвежда такава пара, че никой грък парна баня ще го надмине. Скитите, транспортирани с пара, възклицават.
Това е най-вероятно на семената, описани от Херодот се посяват
пъпки, и че овъглени семена, открити от археолозите са това, което бе останало от изгорелите пъпки.

-------------------------------------------------------------

> малки Tepee-подобни структури, които те ще влязат да вдишват дима от конопено семе (и смолисти чашки цветя околните семената), хвърлени върху нажежени камъни

"small tepee-like structures which they would enter to inhale the fumes of hemp seeds (and the resinous flower calyxes surrounding the seeds) thrown onto red-hot stones"

==========================================================

Тези хора бяха vaping.

"нажежени камъни"
Просто изчакайте за камъните, за да се охлади малко,
преди хвърляне на Ganja по -
Grasshopper ...

-------------------------------------

Those people were vaping:
"red-hot stones";
Just wait for the stones to cool-off a bit before throwing the ganja on--
Grasshopper...

Vapetent

S

Smoody

Yea, that is true, the translation wasn't good bu in all ways is that. A+ for the Info

neverbreak

neverbreak

lookin real nice smoody bro! every time i visit one of ya threads, it makes me itch to come n check out bulgaria!

neverbreak

S

Smoody

Start of last day week 2. The last 2 pictures: huston we have a problem. Those spots grows few days ago , fertilizers didn't help. Se , Na , bacteria? 2 plants are affected from big ones. Last picture from top to bottom- early, medium and late stage.
IMG 20140703 071847
IMG 20140703 071922
IMG 20140703 072545
IMG 20140703 110328

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Are you getting rain every day like MokaHuH???
When in doubt--
ask @Seamaiden ...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wish I had an answer for this one, but that is something I have *never* ever seen. It's odd how it seems to affect the same area of the leaf in almost the same manner. I haven't a clue. :oops:

MoodySass

MoodySass

Wowow this is an amazing thread. 100% organic and no money spent of fertilizers...i like the way you do things Smoody!!
:cat::cat::cat:

Notice how those leaves are affected from the petiole up & not the leaf tip down?? very strange...

bbb

bbb

Can it be a BACTERies or somethig like that in the roods(soil)?
PLS,help us???

S

Smoody

Wowow this is an amazing thread. 100% organic and no money spent of fertilizers...i like the way you do things Smoody!!
:cat::cat::cat:

Notice how those leaves are affected from the petiole up & not the leaf tip down?? very strange...
Thanks, but arround this defiency It was neccessary to use chemicals- cristalon, so I should ask seamaiden to change thread's name

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Thanks, but arround this defiency It was neccessary to use chemicals- cristalon, so I should ask seamaiden to change thread's name
You gotta do;
what you gotta do--
your goal is organic...

Top Bottom