Bulk papers!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Anyone else buy bulk rolling papers? I get mine from wish. They average 12 bucks a box Canadian. I buy the rice paper blue ones (about like a rizla or zigzag silver or hologram or whatever) and the green pack %100 hemp papers. Both come in boxes of 50 packs, 32 papers per pack.

Bulk papers

You can find them on wish

P

Polcatz89

I pay 5.00 a pack u.s for elements with filters...long rice papers...reallly contimplating buying these cheap guysssss on wish...btw check out my thread..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Anyone else buy bulk rolling papers? I get mine from wish. They average 12 bucks a box Canadian. I buy the rice paper blue ones (about like a rizla or zigzag silver or hologram or whatever) and the green pack %100 hemp papers. Both come in boxes of 50 packs, 32 papers per pack.

View attachment 897695

i thought i buy bulk hahahah i get 5 packs from zig zag cheaper than buying them local,hell 4 buck a pack,smoke in the wind hahahh,hemp ones sound interesting

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

I'm quite partial to the coconut flavoured king size zig zag.. But what a bargain this is..

BigCube

BigCube

I might have to do this, that's a steal of a deal. Papers here are like $2.50 a pack now in Canada. Thanks for the heads up BigCube!

Yeah that was $12 shipped to my door (in Vancouver). Cant beat it, bought a box a year or so again and havent gone back lol. At 3 to 5 j's a day, I through a pack in a couple weeks. $2 + a pack was hard to justify. Specially since zig zag were 75 cents a pack not long ago.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

View attachment 897695

Yep been buying the moon 100% hemp for years great in the machine the joints weigh 1 gram each (btw its 50 per pack)

BigCube

BigCube

i thought i buy bulk hahahah i get 5 packs from zig zag cheaper than buying them local,hell 4 buck a pack,smoke in the wind hahahh,hemp ones sound interesting

They would cost me nothing to mail you
Yep been buying the moon 100% hemp for years great in the machine the joints weigh 1 gram each (btw its 50 per pack)

Oh maybe it's the blue ones that are 32. Ima check when I get home now lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom