Bulletproof Kush

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fuzzb3

fuzzb3

43 days. And looking like that! Shes definitely special! Awesome kob Cannarado!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Work

Well done cannarado for your amazing growing skills and logic for the great breeding that went into these. I missed out on these, never even saw them they were gone so quickly. Hope you enjoy the fuck out of those girls, and hope all is well with you and yours

mal

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Well done cannarado for your amazing growing skills and logic for the great breeding that went into these. I missed out on these, never even saw them they were gone so quickly. Hope you enjoy the fuck out of those girls, and hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Thanks Mal but thank Logic, All i did was put these fuckers in some dirt. They are looking very nice for sure. The fans are so purp its almost like a chocolate/purple coloring. They are bulking up nicely after i hit 'em with some bloom boosters. The smell is a perfect mix of lemonOG and bubba. Ill snap some off and get some new pix up pretty quick

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn u killed it bro and the pics lol awesome props to u and logic.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Lemon Koffee nice. Res @ 72? Doesnt 65 hold more oxygen? Anyways you killed that bitch with a sugar coated pimp slap.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Lemon Koffee nice. Res @ 72? Doesnt 65 hold more oxygen? Anyways you killed that bitch with a sugar coated pimp slap.

I just hand water my big ol pots so by the time i get it all ready to rock its probably down in the upper 60's. Ive found anything under 65 or so can be a lil cool for them

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Bulletproof at 49 days. Rock hard baseballs w/ some golfball lowers!

Bulletproof 12
Bulletproof 14
Bulletproof 11
Bulletproof 10
B

bckwht

Killin it! Plants are beautiful man so white and purple..I'm so glad I grabbed these

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
The flash on the point and shoot made them tough to truly see. But trust me they look just as frosty....flash or not!

P

paulycali

Bubba Kush at its finest

Great job cannarado and logic :)

Dominant OG kush smell or more of the Bubba? Lovin it for sure and cant wait to get these going. personally looking for that bubba with the og flavor and dankness

How many beans you pop? They all looking like keepers

Keep up the great work and i look forward to some more great shots

Thanks cannarado :)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Damn! :inlove
What's scary bro, this is only your 1st run with her....Impressive, that's one hell of a cross!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Popped 3 and 2 came up. Both are similar. The more purple pheno is just so impressive. It has that lemon fuely og thing going on but def still has the earthy, coffee like bubba aroma in the background. Very unique!

And yeah sym...the second run of this is going to be scary with the first run putting out like this huh? Nugga nugga:pimp:

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

can't taste or smell it from here but damn
it sure looks nice

fwiw

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So glad I grabbed a pack of these beans! Bigs ups 2 Cannarado for making them look good and Logic for dropping these gems. Keep up the great work. These r goin into the FUNK LAB in my next seed pop. Good luck with ur harvest, bro!

Top Bottom