Bulletproof Kush

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Figure id throw up a journal to track this Hells Angels OG Kush x Katus Bubba grow since there were only a few packs of these up for BIN. Really excited to see what these will do since ive never ran any bubba or bubba crosses. Scuffed 3 beans and put them in pH'd water for a good soakin' last night. Will post up as soon as something happens. Im going to try to find a 50/50 pheno and call it my "1%er" cut.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This should b a intresting grow.. I'm intrested in this cross.. Can't wait 2 see the different pheno's u find.. Good luck on ur hunt

S

sfzoo

i'm stoked on this too.

the stalky bubba vs. the lanky OG. can't wait to see the diff phenos.

i'll be back in here in a few weeks...goodluck!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
That was a really good pack to scoop.

Can't wait to see the magic happen :ninja

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
These babies are cracking so ill be putting them into cups pretty quick. The beans are huge.....flippin bowling balls

B

bckwht

tell me about it, my HAxBUBS beans are men among boys compared to the other stuff..will be watching this grow closely, might even pop a few of mine who knows..anyways goodluck finding that 50/50, i dont even know what to expect from these but guarentee its gonna be the killlllla funk

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah this here is a badass creation! Hard to miss with these genetics! I'd love to scoop a pack of these. Anyone have any knowledge of another drop of these? Logic?? That Hell's Angel's Og looks insane!!! Does it carry the lemony Pinesol smell??

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
These babies are cracking so ill be putting them into cups pretty quick. The beans are huge.....flippin bowling balls

Sweet, can't wait to see how these turn out cannarado! Hopefully you'll find a nice pheno in the middle of the 2 parents, either way it's gonna be some super!

baba G

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
2/3 on the HA Bubba's. Looking strong with fat ass leave sets

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Congrats on the nice score bro I wanted these so bad I grabbed some of the AJ sour d x bubba and Chemdog #4 x bubba I have a couple of each going now man I wanted the HA og x bubba so bad these are gonna be awesome bro can't Waite to see how they do.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Theyre like Lou Ferrigno beans!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Been a second but these girls are slow growers! Cant really determine what sort of phenos we're looking at yet but im sure they will be nice.

HA Bubba
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I would guess Bubba pheno cuz of the slow growth.. But that's juss a guess.. When I pop new seeds I always get super slow growth at 1st then after about a month they blast off good luck on this grow it sounds like u got a winner

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

Pullin up a seat for this one. Interested in the lineage of these crosses!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Slow grow mofo fo sho! This thing is creepin on the weekend...wha? Looks nice and healthy but it has minimal branching and is just a slow girl. Havent ran any bubba yet but im guessing thats how they grow. Ill try to get some pix up soon as im going to go grab my new Sony a550 dslr from the store tonight. Complete w/ tripod for macros

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Slow grow mofo fo sho! This thing is creepin on the weekend...wha? Looks nice and healthy but it has minimal branching and is just a slow girl. Havent ran any bubba yet but im guessing thats how they grow. Ill try to get some pix up soon as im going to go grab my new Sony a550 dslr from the store tonight. Complete w/ tripod for macros

let me know how you like that a55 - had my eye on them for a hot minute now

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I got some Alien OG x Hells Angels OG in my seed bank, thinking about breaking them out soon.

Have you had any experience with just the Hells Angels OG?

Cant find much info on this...

BTW, good luck bro, cant wait to see what cha get!

Latest posts

Top Bottom