Bulletproof Kush

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoever picked up the bulletproof kush is in for something special!!! Need to get some pix but this thing is a triched out mess!!! Branches as thick as my pinky

P

paulycali

Whoever picked up the bulletproof kush is in for something special!!! Need to get some pix but this thing is a triched out mess!!! Branches as thick as my pinky

Nice! Love hearing that. I got me a pack and cant wait to get them going. Gonna be the first time running Logic's gear. Sounds like i am in for a treat. Good luck with your ladies and i look forward to some great pics

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! Love hearing that. I got me a pack and cant wait to get them going. Gonna be the first time running Logic's gear. Sounds like i am in for a treat. Good luck with your ladies and i look forward to some great pics

Youre stoked. Logic is turning out some fire

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell Yeah! This strain is gonna b hot. I got some of these and the M16 coming soon. I wanna see them girls shine. Post pics of them trichs blinging for us. Best of luck, Cannarado!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah id say this shit is pretty bulletproof. This is one of the girls at 28 days. Hella trich'd out and filling in nicely. It smells like a lemon OG but you can get the bubba in the background in you give her a rubbin'. She is about 3.5 - 4' tall with a more OG plant structure and Bubba flower structure.

Bulletproof Kush 001
Bulletproof Kush 005
Bulletproof Kush 007
Bulletproof Kush 008
D

daddymexbricks

Lookin dank bro! Def Gunna be poppin these this next round!

blazer

blazer

Nice cann bringing the frost looking like they are about to start filling in!how did your m16 kush do I thought u popped one if I remember right!:stonedsmilie:

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

1% strait dank is all u need. Looking good as allways brother can't wait too see how these fatten up.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow, that looks amazing. My gripe with bubba is the nodes are so tight that it takes a lot of work to make them yield. This plant looks like a really nice hybrid. I'm thinking the bubba flavor will dominate, as it usually does it crosses, but wow, I cannot wait to see how she fills out.

P

paulycali

Even more stoked :)

What a great looking plant too. Great job on her for sure

Logic is definetaly putting out some fire

Lovin it :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That strain looks killer.. It's already gettin big it looks like a nice producer..

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Already lookin frosty and chunky. Keep up the good work bro:yes

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Wow, that looks amazing. My gripe with bubba is the nodes are so tight that it takes a lot of work to make them yield. This plant looks like a really nice hybrid. I'm thinking the bubba flavor will dominate, as it usually does it crosses, but wow, I cannot wait to see how she fills out.

No doubt^. My current CC pre98 S1 is really frustrating so far, eterno-veg. Cannarado, that's indeed a very nice pheno improvement. Did you end up training it at all, or is how it looks wild? What's your opinion now on the best way to run it for good yield? My efforts at opening up the pre98 have just made it stew even longer so far.

I picked up a pack of Eskimo and hope to find a similar expression. Maybe finally a bubba I can maximize, with lineage from another longtime favorite OR Snowbud, plus the benefit of chem genes to power it up.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Cannarado that BulletProof Kush looks absolutely ridiculous for 28 days of flowering. That is a very impressive cross "fresh out the box" no searching required. You have also done a fantastic job of making it happy.

Post #72 is going to cause quite a stir on The Farm. If things prgress at the same pace the preharvest shots are going to go viral.

You are kicking ass and taking names right now Cannarado. Your green thumb is the size of a cactus and Divine Genetics are real.

The age of Divine Genetics has started. I predict it makes the big time soon. More than positive results with every cross has all I have seen so far. But this one of yours is taking the cake. It's awesome. Congrats!!!

Illmind

Illmind

real shit tobor, im bout to get crackin some divine bubbaxafghan kush. should be very interesting. first divine gear for me too.. cana that looks quite bubba esque. with more stretch did u snap any fan leaf trichs open to get a wifff? did u say it was og like or was that another thread?? good shit tho later.

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Yeah id say this shit is pretty bulletproof. This is one of the girls at 28 days. Hella trich'd out and filling in nicely. It smells like a lemon OG but you can get the bubba in the background in you give her a rubbin'. She is about 3.5 - 4' tall with a more OG plant structure and Bubba flower structure.

View attachment 189320

View attachment 189321

View attachment 189322

View attachment 189323

very nice pics cannarado looks crazy for day 28 thanks for taking the time to post these pics :sun

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
It smells pretty citric like a lemon OG but if you pull her open you can pick up that earthy, coffee background of the bubba

T

TreFarmer

Very nice work!! Like Tabor said... the age of Divine is here!!
Good job Cannarado!! Can't wait for my selection of Bubba xs arrives;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom