Bullfighter

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything is looking great. Really looking forward to seeing these finished.

I'm running some original Kimbo Kush now , and a collaborative strain out of the exotic camp called "Family Secret ".

Best of luck.
Peace
@ShroomKing that slayz me. The Family Secret, sounds intriguing fo sho......:fire:
:ninja: Bet its fire coming out of that stable!!!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I got some freebies Limited #45 from exotic.. I did some quick searching didn't see much on the genetics.. So if anyone comes across let me know.. Love me some exotic gear..

Hey. You definately want to run those limited 45s. A little bird told me that they MIGHT be, Mr white x Chem08, but that he wasn't positive.
This is not official in any way, just reliably possible.

Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I got some husbandry done today and got the BF's up potted into their final shoes. 25 gall tubs. They have been vegging since 1/11 and now in their final home they will veg for another 30 days. They have been LST trained and supercropped and so far am pleased with the canopy level. 30 more days will have given them 4 mos veg time.

I decided to try a less is more approach and focus on training and larger root structure to increase yield with less plants.

I am harkening back to keeping a live reef and am striving to mimic nature as best I can. At lights on they awake to 326 w of t-5 HO for about an hour. Then another set of T-5's come on for another 90 mins then the HPS come on while the t-5 go out and then the whole process is reversed at lights out.

I will get some pics up tomorrow. peace out farmers

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
As promised. Here are some pics....... Ahhh....... I see @thunderfudge popping in good to see you bro. Didnt you run some of the BF a while back???? Any tips as you can see they have been lst'ed and suprcropped and splayed open pretty good. Is she a nute hog? My goal is max yeild as I need to make up for some lost time with a 4 month veg. Any input from you would be much appreciated. Tell me what little Suzie really wants homey..... LOL Good to see the rest of you guyz as well. peace out

DSCN1369
DSCN1365
DSCN1366
DSCN1367
DSCN1368

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
As promised. Here are some pics....... Ahhh....... I see @thunderfudge popping in good to see you bro. Didnt you run some of the BF a while back???? Any tips as you can see they have been lst'ed and suprcropped and splayed open pretty good. Is she a nute hog? My goal is max yeild as I need to make up for some lost time with a 4 month veg. Any input from you would be much appreciated. Tell me what little Suzie really wants homey..... LOL Good to see the rest of you guyz as well. peace out

View attachment 589618 View attachment 589619 View attachment 589620 View attachment 589622 View attachment 589623
Just go big bro....go big.I'd give that pig a wide root zone and stand back
Rps20160411 025000 235
Im liking the looks of these

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'd probably Scrog that thing bro to get her spread out for max penetration.your pots ARE about the size of those.lol.besides throwing her in a kiddy pool I think you've got it covered.lol.lookin good bro!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya Dad always did say go big or go home. :smoking::D Thanks for stopping in. @thunderfudge those are some kool looking pots you got there. Where did you get them??? Looks like plenty of aeration to roots.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Time for an update. This is a last update until next week when I let these 2 gurlz spread their wings under my scrog screen. All I have to do is get the frame trussed up and get them under it. They have gone on beast mode and are approx 3 feet across.

Heres a few shots until next week. At the rate they are growing looks like they will only need another 3 weeks or so to fill the screen and then it will be flip time. The 9th will be 90 days of veg so by the time they veg/fill the screen out and get flipped they will have been in veg approx 4 mos.

These gurls are gonna explode!!!

DSCN1382
DSCN1374
DSCN1375
DSCN1376
DSCN1378
DSCN1379
DSCN1380
DSCN1381

DSCN1377
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Finally, time for an update. The gurlz will be flipped strating tomorrow aqt lights on. Today is officially 13 weeks veg. They will be tied one more time to keep the canopy even as they go into flower. I know it seems a lot of work compared to a scrog screen by hand tieing all thru veg but it allows me to get intimate with the ladies and not have to reach and bend over a screen. Bad back....... Each lady has their own 1000w light all to themselves. Getting ready to go into beast mode.......... No Seattle..... not Marshawn Lynch :p

DSCN1398
DSCN1394
DSCN1395
DSCN1396
DSCN1397

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Beast mode has arrived. these pics are after flipped to flower at 19 days in. These BF's are going friggn nutz and that is a good thang. Will run them to 70 days per @thunderfudge 's advice. He has tangled with the Bullfighter a time or 2 :cool::smoking::fire::ninja:

Hey lets try a little game. There are 2 gurlz. Lets see if anyone here can from looking at the pics and as the grow goes on I will gift some beans to the Farmer that comes the closest to dry yield weight on these galz.

I will contunue to post updated pics to aid in the guesstimates. At 2 weeks from chop I will stop posting pics and then call for you all to enter your estimate via PM. This will be an honor thing and I wont be anything but honest with the final dry weight #'s. Lets see who can get close or who can nail it dead on. I know it will be tough from pics but lets give it a go. I threw a few close ups so you can see how tightly the nodes are stacking. Tight azz farmer growing tight azz gear from the Exgen camp.

DSCN1407
DSCN1399
DSCN1400
DSCN1401
DSCN1402
DSCN1403
DSCN1405
DSCN1406

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Well Beast mode has arrived. these pics are after flipped to flower at 19 days in. These BF's are going friggn nutz and that is a good thang. Will run them to 70 days per @thunderfudge 's advice. He has tangled with the Bullfighter a time or 2 :cool::smoking::fire::ninja:

Hey lets try a little game. There are 2 gurlz. Lets see if anyone here can from looking at the pics and as the grow goes on I will gift some beans to the Farmer that comes the closest to dry yield weight on these galz.

I will contunue to post updated pics to aid in the guesstimates. At 2 weeks from chop I will stop posting pics and then call for you all to enter your estimate via PM. This will be an honor thing and I wont be anything but honest with the final dry weight #'s. Lets see who can get close or who can nail it dead on. I know it will be tough from pics but lets give it a go. I threw a few close ups so you can see how tightly the nodes are stacking. Tight azz farmer growing tight azz gear from the Exgen camp.

View attachment 607287 View attachment 607288 View attachment 607289 View attachment 607290 View attachment 607291 View attachment 607292 View attachment 607293 View attachment 607294
About time you grew some bushes.
Looking nice.

Top Bottom