Bullrider

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone know of a reliable source for the real deal bullrider cut in socal?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

there used to be an ad for a collective advertising:worried on cannabis planet, somewhere in oc, saying they were the home of the bullrider(i know, br is supposed to be a sd strain... just repeating the commercial) maybe youtube would have an old episode...

B

BullRiderISMINE

So i Actualy have The Seed of it evryone claims is the old school cut. the lemon pheno....that gets you up ....gave it out in 07-08 with love ...look what it started!

If you think some company that made shirts and hats and all kinds of stuff would have let it stay hiden throughout all this 215 stuff you ARE wrong. to any one who wants to test my ability. I want to say the old is long gone and it was not a stable cut, it was more than likely a misake that became a bigger misake and was lost.
The new bullrider from say the last 3-4 years is a knew one some friends said hey man this is like bullrider...so it stayed as my imitation bullrider lol look at all this..
And jef teks is a hermie plant. he has bred so much afghani into it finnishes to fast, and it just has a lesser value than a real old world sativa. wich are fast them selves but than greed comes in and you want it done faster!
Santa ana claims it -a few around town in sd calim it- all these claimers and make me laugh.. I want to help real cancer patients and all that so its hard to find a real deal cut and if you do it is not original...but it could be my imation..

G

greencoast

I used to smoke the most bomb bullrider back in the early 2000's

Those were the days!!!

N

NorcalKid

Yeah man that bull rider I smokedin early 2000's in SD was fire!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup i went to school in Flagstaff and my socal friends would bring it over on occassion. This would have been around 1999-2001. Love that strain!

Top Bottom