Bullybreed lovers only

• Thread starter sun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

my kids are both rescues ...my male was bumped at a young age, and he wouldnt do any thing for the fuckers tryn to bump him.
now he is my best buddy, will ride with me anytime. the only thing he asks for is his necklace
my female was going to be givin to some youngsters when one of my bros was going on a lil vacation..i heard them youngster was gonna whore her out, so i went and picked her upView attachment 300004
Good man TattooJim .Verry ethical .I have a lot of respect for that you know.

blazer

blazer

Love my Staffy! (English Staffordshire Bull Terrier)Killer thread she is my avatar,never got to breed her,that was one of the reasons I got her,when she was about 8mnths old her and my male got loose and got picked up my animal control,and they got a ordinance if dont got a breeders liscense they must be fixed to get back, I was tripping still am 5yrs later,dont got male no more he split think he tried to take some coyotes on, he was fearless,still would like to get me a nice male some day!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Pit bulls are illegal here and damn near anything looking like em but I love APT Staffies and bully breeds,
Here are my Patterdales from the UK
And a video of them playing if it lets me download
View attachment 300007
Pitbulls are illegal there? WTF is this country coming to?????
I've posted him plenty of times, but here's my little guy...One spoiled SOB!
Ball field

Caught sleeping in my room...
IMG 0479

Amber

Amber

My dog loves to lay in coco.
IMG 0928

DSC03768

IMG 0713

So one day we are visiting a buddy who has a bunch of smart pots filled with coco neatly stacked on the side of the house.
IMG 0947

Latest posts

Top Bottom