bumping nute ppm's up?

• Thread starter Swamp Dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swamp Dank

whats up my fellow farmers here's my specs:soil medium,fox farm line up nutes,also molasses,calmag,hygrozyme,tap water ph 6.3-6.5[ppm250],feed,feed,water,feed ect...5th week flowering,with a 1000watt hps,xxl mag.hood air cooled by 8"in line and carbon filter,room temps lights off 65f on 80f,i have been following FF FEEDING SCHEDULE,so i just broke down and bought a hanna ph/ppm meter and to my suprise my nute ppm has been around 800 and acording to the ff chart i should be at 1540-1680ppm,that seem like it would fry the shit out of my ladys and me being a chicken shit....well that just seems high,so with that said i bumped my ppm up to 1000ppm by adding a slight increase in cha ching and tiger bloom.bringing me from 800 to 1000ppm....does this sound right i have not feed this ratio yet,i have it bubbling at warming up to room temp. as of now.also my plant look good and are not showing any signs of burn or lock out.just a slight yellowing of older fan leaves...thanks in advanced thoghts welcomed :bong2:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds pretty good 2 me i max out my ppms in week 5 to around 1150 but I'm in coco.. So 800-1000 ppm's ur running sounds great 2 me.. If ur plants look happy then ur doing great

S

Swamp Dank

well the medium im using is sunshine advanced #4 isnt that coco based?thanks for the props MG

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My bad I thought u said u were in soil.. 1000 ppm is where I'm at rite now in coco.. Well I'm at 1160 I've used 1200 max b4 also.. All strains r differen u can push more ppm's if the plants want more but I never do.. Ur great where ur at..
& yes sunshine #4 sure is coco

S

Swamp Dank

MG i think this is as much nutes i have gave this strain[ak47&kandy kush]so in the next day or so i guess they will tell me if it was to much or not.so if i get more then a slight burn should i flush right away or just back the ppm's down by a 100 or so...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My guess is u Won't get any nute burn at all but if u do juss back off a Lil bit that's all no real worries.. I like 2 push my plants only a Lil bit & a Lil tip burn never hurts.. My plants always seem 2 take quite a bit of ppm's in bloom but not so much in veg..

S

Swamp Dank

right,by the 3-5 week bloom there big enough to take high ppm's where as veg there still tender

Top Bottom