bunch white new hairs

• Thread starter hotrrod7076
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hotrrod7076

I have 2 moby dicks and 1 g13 all three in flower for 9 weeks....11 weeks if u count the 12/12 first day put in flower....anyway the buds are hard n dense and tricomes milky white ...now the last 3 to 4 days they started growing white hairs again has anyone seen this before n ifso it a ok thing or is it a sign of something off or too much of. Ill post a picture
Bunch white new hairs
Bunch white new hairs
Bunch white new hairs 2

Ambre

Ambre

Time flowering is counted from the first day of 12/12. 11 weeks is a pretty long flowering period unless the plants are pure sativas or you really want couch-lock.

Some plants will pop fresh flowers toward the end of flowering. The plant "knows" it hasn't been fertilized so it can create seeds, so it gives one last push. This is also when some plants will sprout random nanners (Arcata Trainwreck, for example).

H

hotrrod7076

Awesome guys thank u n yes the word of my stuff lately is DANK cool i been told go by the number of weeks from the first hairs for budding and i heard strait from 12/12 on so since i waasnt sure i been just going by the color of the tricones n was pushing for amber color of those n poof i see white hairs again n was like wtf lol but yup they are now pulled down and in curing mode as we speak 3 days hanging to dry to the touch n bout 8 hours in a jar and back out to air to dry again to the touch and back in the jar i been doing this curing process over n over till they are completly dry well not crispy dry obviously lol but properly cured anyway...i have some more pics too .....i do have a question though since it seems like i got tbis growing down n gaining more n more experiance as each grow comes question is has anyone heard of foliar spraying and does this help the plants to produce more yeild n bigger buds just started researching and find yay or nay like 50 50 thing alot of back in forth with that......every time it rains i put my plants in the shower for about 5 minutes since this indoor grow up to the last 3 weeks of flowering n they seem to really like it so i figured by doing this with barametric presures while its rain outside i try mimic the outdoor world for them 80 during the lights on and 60 when the lights are off :-)

H

hotrrod7076

Also doing the shower thing once a week just to keep the leafs open n clean from dusts n what nots and careful enough where i havent had to deal with no molding buds very cautious of doing that so far been very lucky im assuming but after a shower i put them in front of a fan that blows them vigourously for about an hour orso before i drop them back under the lights

H

hotrrod7076

Time flowering is counted from the first day of 12/12. 11 weeks is a pretty long flowering period unless the plants are pure sativas or you really want couch-lock.

Some plants will pop fresh flowers toward the end of flowering. The plant "knows" it hasn't been fertilized so it can create seeds, so it gives one last push. This is also when some plants will sprout random nanners (Arcata Trainwreck, for example).
Im also growing train wreck too n the last couple i pushed to the very end and they been turning a wicked slight purple color n very dank n short of couch lock stuff was pulling it down about clear to slightly milky on the tricones n was good energetic buzz letting them go to where i did now its pure couch lock lol

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

i never used to foliar until about 6 months ago….YES you should try and foliar. look up capulator and check his thread on the magic bullet, plants love this shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom